Reviews for Checkmate
Black-servant chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, this was a wonderful story and the end was so cute and beautiful. You are a very skilled author!
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
that was sooo cutee :D
zeke899 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
O.O (my "in-love with this face) Gosh you are a good writer! I love your kuroshitsuji stories!
A chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very nice! This was very realistic and in character. The proposal at the end was unique spin on Sebastian "possessing" Ciel after the contract ends. However, the transition from the gloomy, angst-ridden beginning to the happily-ever-after ending was a little abrupt, but I was too caught up in the romance of sudden proposal to really notice until reading this through a second time.

Like other reviewers said, I would like to see a sequel to this: Kuroshitsuji, Married Life. :)
Orlyzara chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gyaaaaa! That was sooooo sweeet :')

Ciel's soul still end up with sebastian, but in a sweet way .. I really love it.. i think it will be good if you want to make the sequel, kind of sebaciel married life.. Well, i know its a bit ridiculous request though, :)) but really i cant stop reading this fic ..:)

Okay, i beg you pardon for my dreadful english, and thankyou :)
Just-another-fan-girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
KYAAA! I LOVE IT!
Razorblade Devotchka chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That truly was sweet. :3 I'm glad Sebastian ended up with dear Ciel's soul after all. 3 Beautiful.

And I always enjoy it when people compare life to a game of chess. xD

I always try to leave a bit of concrit in my reviews as well, so please don't take what I'm about to say too badly. ;

I only found a few minor flaws that could stand to be corrected, such as commonly misspelled and misused words and a few turns-of-phrase that honestly didn't work. I currently don't have a beta profile available because I no longer have enough published for one, but I'd be more than willing to edit for you if you'd like! Just send a PM my way. (I have a master's degree in English and work as a professional editor, if that would convince you. I like it because it's fun. ;;)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awwww! That is sooooo sweeeet!
Just Call Me Zyzix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I also saw this on deviantart and i gotta tell yuh, it was awesome! XD
Inconstant chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awwe that was cute :3 It was a bit unexpected! It's like I wanna barf from the cuteness (in a good way) and squeal at the same time xD niiicce workk :P
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Soooo cute x3

Love the sheer amount of adorableness at the end
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Eeeek! I love it! :D
promocat chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved this!poor ciel just knew his feelings were not returned-for how could they?but-having sebastian ask him to marry him!so right
RainbowVein chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ohh this was very good! I was happy you ended it well, but at the same time I was scared. I love this so much!