Reviews for Mariposa
Cazv chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
It's been more than 2 years since you updated this, but pleaaase i need another chapter!
squintyoureyes chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This is EXCELLENT so far, I really just want to cry about your pitch-perfect Santana, ugh, prickly tough sweet baby girl. I am officially following this religiously.
anon chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Please keep writing! I love this story, and you are a great writer! Please hurry!
Ascoeur chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER! YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE STORY GOING, THE AGNST, THE ROMANCE, THE CHARACTERIZATION, THE DEVELOPMENT... IT'S ALL JUST PERFECT! IT'S SO HARD TO FIND GOOD STORIES LIKE YOURS! PLEASE UDPATE SOON :3

(I've exhausted all my reviews for this story, so i had to post anonymously)

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE!
0mniessence chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I'm glad Santana;s "first" time was with a guy that genuinely cared about her, though. So nice plot point.
0mniessence chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
SNIFF, they've both lost their virginity to guys... :'(
0mniessence chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
HAHAHA NICE XD
0mniessence chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Poor Santana. But going solo is kinda hawt.
0mniessence chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So sad... same-sex love being looked down upon :(
expendableexpressionist chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
This is one of the best fics that I've read. Great character depth and continuity. Update soon!
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love it when you write things. Your Santana is amazingly angsty and makes my heart hurt and your Brittany is the perfect touch of blond and innocent.

I'm pretty sure Mariposa is *pretends to be Kanye* the best Brittana fanfic of all time. Of ALL time.
IzaGleek chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Fantastic chapter, you are such a good writer. I can really feel Santana's pain and Britt's hurt. I do hope things start to get a bit easier for them soon.
terrible muriel chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Lovely writing!

It seems you've become an even better writer during your hiatus. Congrats!
ellociin chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
great update
Lady Coyne chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I was so ecstatic when you updated :) And it's well worth it. I think you've tied together the show and the fanfiction very nicely.