Reviews for No Church In The Wild
Lurking Pheonix chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. It was entertaining to see how the gods react to the Morgan marathon. XD *cough Apollo and Ares cough*
Lurking Pheonix chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I love Morgan having her own show. XD So funny.
thewonderingman chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
Noooooooooooooo! You can't end a story like that, wheres the closure.
Does Morgan ever fully get over her past loves, does she ever find true love, does she and her fellow wolfs fight for the gods or against them.
What sort of misadventures do they have along the way.
Waaaaaaannnnnhhhh why must you leave me hanging like this.
I demand a sequal to such an epic story.
queenly chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hello there!

This was nominated for the Veritas Awards before we went on hiatus. We've now become the Phoenix Awards and have moved to fanmortals . weebly . com. Your story was originally posted in the Best Alternate Universe category, so we're moving that to that category for this round. We at Phoenix would be honored if you could tell the world that you've been nominated. :)

Best of luck, and cheers!
- Theia
Ageofmyths chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
Well, that was certainly interesting. :)
Positively happy about how this turned out in the end, can't wait for the sequel, yada yada...
I mean it, though. Great job, great story, and I'm not sure if 'testing their metal and spirits.' was meant to be a pun or a typo that ended up being a pun (cause you know, silver and all...).
Anxiously waiting for the continuation.
an ocean of weltschmerz chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Oh, yay, I survived! I love it when I do that!

I wonder what the favor is that Morgan's going to ask for...
(wild guess: it has something to do with the sequel. XD)

The bit with the necklace was clever. /nodnod

"Eh. I could have done better."

XD XD XD

Even though I've probably said this before, it needs to be mentioned again- I love how everything fits so perfectly in with HoO.
Especially the flashback with Jason in it.

I like that you included that.

I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Wasipi chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
I really liked the ending and I LOVED the part with Leo. He IS a cute little elf ;)
an ocean of weltschmerz chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
(since I haven't reviewed in a while, this review won't just stick to this chapter)

Oh my gods, Rebel.

XD XD XD

Regina oh my god Regina I love Regina.

Cheesus Christ.

/snickers

Also I can't believe you actually named an OC Drift she's amazing. 3

"Yes, I have dabbled in necrophilia and I'd love to desecrate your corpse."

I like Avia, too. Avia entertains me.

It's cool how you fit HoO into this. That was clever. *nodnod*

I think it's great.

I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Oh, and, when Morgan murders her parents?
That part was super!creepy.

In a good way.

You've got a couple typos, like where you have 'I have not gotten use to'.
'use' should be 'used'.
It's nothing major, though.

Also Morgan's necklace is awesome.

There's something I was wondering- did her stepdad really regret it? Has he changed? Or was he just faking in an attempt to stay alive?
SydneyLouWho chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
My character is a badass. :3

p

Great chapter, Rebel-dear! Loved it!
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Morgan has daddy issues. -states the obvious- But I like the relationship between Mr D and Morgan. (Well, I wouldn't want to experience it myself, but it's interesting.) It's not like everything's sunshine and butterflies because Morgan's gotten claimed.

So, Thalia/Morgan is sort of resolved now. Though I wonder whether this plot will reappear later...

Hmm. Well, she's out of CHB now. Oh dear. The world should be scared. XD
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Heh. Another cliffhanger.

Anyways. That is pretty cruel of Mr D, making them play pinochle for so long. XD Can totaqlly see why she wanted to leave.

In terms of characterisation, I think that asking Nyssa for help was a little too convenient and she agreed to help a little too quickly. As well as that, I think Thalia would have probably responded to Morgan's rant. She's quick to anger.
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I like the Luke and Morgan scenes you do. Nice humour there. -nodnod- The dream scenes in this chapter in general are funny. XD

Uh. Not much to say this chapter, because CC is basically points from the previous chapters.

And hi, cliffhanger!
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Haha. That first scene. That is rather...awkward.

Mr D is such a great parent, what with throwing Morgan on the roof and whatnot. But I think you have to describe her pain better. Show, not tell and stuff. Actually describe the grotesque images and things that would make even a god go insane.

"Murder, assault and incest, all in one week." XDDDDDDDDDD

But yeah. Gotta agree with Daddy D that Morgan's a tad out of control. But he does get part of the blame, of course.
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
O.o So many new chapters to read. Y U UPDATE SO FAST? (Um. Well. Probably should be more like: Y I REVIEW SO SLOW? But whatever. XD)

It'll be interesting to see how Pollux and Morgan's relationship develops, now they know they're siblings and all.

XDDD Morgan/Thalia, hmm? I think that Thalia is perhaps slightly OOC, though, and that maybe you could've spent a bit more time examining their relationship.

A couple of grammatical errors here and there, so just proofread through your chapters more thoroughly, though most of the time it's okay.

Now off to read the rest
Wasipi chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Wow ... Great twist to the story. I was a bit iffy at the beginnig but this chap turned out great.