Reviews for Automaton
IDRC chapter 1 . 3/29
I agree with that guy vvvv You need to tell me if this will be continued or not. You need to tell me if you're working on it. I MIGHT DIE please just respond. PM me, yo.
Anonymousreader chapter 22 . 3/20
Honey, this is the 3rd time I've reread your story now. Please update, its nearly been 2 years. I still have hope! If you really aren't going to finish this though, could you make an anouncement? Please? So I can stop rereading and hoping? Thanks darling. Also, I want you to know that this will always be my favourite Creek fanfiction, even if it is canceled. I am glad that I have read it.

Best wishes from Jinxedthecat98 (you can choose to believe that if you want, I am just lazy and dun wanna log in :P)
IDRC chapter 22 . 3/4
Will you ever update this? Please respond. I might die. Oh my god
pikful chapter 22 . 3/1
Oh man, oh man I just read this for the third time (not in a row but months apart but whatever) and this story is so addictive good omg.
like this story is just genuinely funny and the way you portray Craig and tweak are so good, as well their relationship and their friendship with others are all so believable and the development and changes of all these relationships and characters throughout the story are amazing!
You let these characters be alive and that's so awesome, also they are all just so likable that I, for example, as Tweak grows to like Craig more and more, I too developed a semi crush on him because your writing makes it so.
thanks for this!
AonTutt chapter 22 . 2/23
I miss you! I am just going to re-read this story again I love it so much.
nico420 chapter 22 . 1/9
This is one of the best things I've ever read. I've never been so intrigued by a character as I am by your version of Craig. I love his unapologetic personality. The eccentric sense of humor is my favorite part, though. I laughed hysterically at a lot of Craig's dialogue and narration. I've actually never felt such admiration toward a form of humor before. Not to say that I don't admire humor, in general, because it's quite the opposite. I just mean that the humor in this was uncomparably unique and perfect. I've never encountered anything like it in a human being. If you're this funny in real life, I'm sad I don't know you. Anyway, I really like how you write Kenny, too. Aside from the humor, scenes with both Craig and Kenny in them are my favorite. My favorite chapter is the one where they're heading to school, and Kenny's mooning people. I just really like those two characters play off each other. I also thought it was awesome that Craig mentions not liking even numbers. In my experience, it's usually even numbers that people prefer. I actually have quite a bit of OCD, and I've always been attracted to odd numbers, though. So I dig that. Anyway, you're an excellent writer; amazing with words and everything. This was fantastic all-around. I just wish I could've read about Thomas finding out about Tweek and Craig, and how that would have all played out. I was rather excited about that aspect of the story. You wrote more than I ever could, though. Kudos! That's two of your fanfiction down. Few more to go. :p
My Own Little Universe chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
This isn't over, is it?
azuresflame chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
I really love this story! Are you still writing it? :)
foxkitsune chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Love this story! Randomly found it the other day thanks to my sister and it's just Awesome! Can't wait for the update
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Pleeeeeessseeeee write more. U r one of the best authors ever and please have more craigfir. That's soo hot.
Anon chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Such a fun story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
A little
MidnightLuve chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
omg can i get one manhandling craig
MidnightLuve chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
woah thomas is a drama queen
MidnightLuve chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
omg i knew it would get to my tweeker TT im glad craig saw it though i wish thomas went about it a different way but then again in love there no rules