Reviews for Sleepless night
OMG, this was so cute! I tried reading other tremily fanfic and it didn't really work. The others didn't seem like it would happen in Amult, but I could see this happening! THANK YOU!
Well written-just the right amount of angst and romance. Keep up the awesome work, my friend. Tip: for more interest from the reader, try showing, not telling what is happening. For instance, don't say that Emily "felt really sleepy..." say that "Emily was unable to fight off the heaviness in her eyelids." Changing the wording will add much more depth to your stories. I enjoyed the pacing. It wasn't rushed, but it was well structured. Excellent.
Shmeow chapter 1 . 6/3
Shmeow chapter 1 . 6/1
Love this fic and keep writing!
DIS RANDOM LION chapter 1 . 3/8
lady grey chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
how cute. the knight in rusty armor
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Maybe (whoever the author is) should make a second story of when Emily goes back to Earth, and returns many years later. And she tells Trellis that she married a guy and had lots of cute and wonderful children.
BonnieBunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I'm not the only one that fan-girled while reading this, right?
Yuniko87 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh for high heaven's sake please continue this story. I very much like the idea behind it.
Tsuray chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
mk chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love the story! Though im kinda jealous cause I love love love prince trellis. ;)
PokeNinjaLover chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
YAAY UNCREEPY SHIPPING:) It's good & I like it.
Akuma Kawashima chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
dawwww! very good! i wish there were more Amulet stories here though! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OMG Best story EVER!
You have a way with words
Kazu Kibuishi should totally use this in Book 6