Reviews for Boggart
Erica chapter 13 . 6/18
I love harry potter i think it isd very cool for people to show it some people think other people will laugh at them and say they are lame but that wont happen i am very popular.
Arla Logan chapter 112 . 9/29/2015
This was truly a wonderful story:) all of the chapters were so deep, and none of the fears, even the less serious ones, ever came across as stupid. I honestly can't say which was my favorite;)
Guest chapter 112 . 7/22/2015
Grindelwald and Dumbledore :(
RosalindAnnaBorelli chapter 112 . 7/13/2015
A wonderful fic. My favorite is the chapter with Grindelwald. A lovely pi├Ęce. Funnily, I really like Dumbledore's too.
Reader chapter 112 . 3/15/2015
Wonderful! I liked all of the boggarts :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/15/2015
I'm crying. That is so bloody deep. I see why she's a Ravenclaw.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 56 . 1/27/2015
Bloody hell, you managed to make me feel earnestly, genuinely sorry for Filch. And in so few words, too. That's a helluva thing.
SilverBlue Eyes chapter 112 . 12/27/2014
*112 tissue boxes later* still sobbing
SilverBlue Eyes chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
I can connect with Luna's boggart
Just Me chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
I loved Ron's. I think I cried. The tears are real.
Guest chapter 112 . 10/20/2014
BreathingStar chapter 112 . 8/20/2014
It's been some time since you posted this but reviews never hurt anyone, right?
There were few ideas (Severus Snape and Hermione Granger that I can think of right now) that I thought were very unlikely. Almost every other boggart made sense somehow.
Harry's boggart was very fitting but my absolute favourite was Dobby's. It's just so dobby-like. Thank you. :)
PseudonymousPersona chapter 112 . 3/21/2014
I love these!
They are so original and emotional
Your formatting makes it easy to read.
I seriously love all of them, but my favourite one would be Fred's because this is something I always think, people classify them as one person which I think would be terrible.
You're a really talented author, Have a great day!
Leaving and Left chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Aw!
Leaving and Left chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I absolutely love how Peter isn't there.