Reviews for Boggart
MuggleCreator chapter 112 . 5/26/2012
Amazing. Just amazing.

I think Dora's fear was secondary to her fear of Trixy taking away her family...leaving her alone...cutting away the dead apples of the Black Tree...

But still... Amazing stuff.
GinnyEvans4 chapter 97 . 5/8/2012
i rele like this story and it is taking all my willpower to drag myself away from it! great job
GinnyEvans4 chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Ive been reading through these and i was going to leave a review at the end, but this is spectacular. It grabs the essence of a character we barely get a glimpse at at very vividly! Nice job!
GSYH chapter 65 . 4/20/2012
Lily's Boggart is a horrifying one, what is wrong with Boggarts, that is sick!
GSYH chapter 56 . 4/20/2012
I thought Filch's fear was going to be a dead , she almost died once and being a cat, she certainly isn't going to outlive him.
GSYH chapter 55 . 4/20/2012
Colin Creevey died at the age of 17.

He was alone.

...

Yeah, this, this was the death that soured the rereading of earlier books for me.
GSYH chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Yeah that, I don't think any of the Hogswart teacher ever married or had kids, excepting Remus, and that was after he left.
GSYH chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Ah, Young Delusions.
GSYH chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I've always wondered, what Rita thought about the whole Voldemort thing. If she was biased against muggleborns, I don't remember it.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 112 . 3/31/2012
Oh, Gish that's HARD! I really liked Cornacs. And fumble door. And Angelina.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 101 . 3/31/2012
For your contest (even though it was probably a long time ago) I would say this: I am now obsessed.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 35 . 3/31/2012
Oh my god CORMAC! *fawns* you are so hot!

Haha jk
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 32 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
DOBBY! You almost made me cry again..

Dooobbbyyyyyyyy!
BlueEyedAthene chapter 112 . 2/7/2012
oh my dear lord this story is bloody well fantastic! 3 thank you SO much for writing this! you write really well and being a proud fan of RosexScorpius pairings i gotta say that theirs were both so cute! (denial has never been so adorable Scorpius 3 )

also, being a big sap in general i loved how cute so many of them were! they just made me want to give some of the characters a HUGE hug! :')

but enough incessant rambling, i've gotta tell you, this is DEFINITELY one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and i'm just on my way now to read more of your fics :)

once again - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this! and i apologise for the amount of rambling i've done here, but i just had to tell you how much i loved this :D

keep writing! :)