Reviews for Boggart
GSYH chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I've always wondered, what Rita thought about the whole Voldemort thing. If she was biased against muggleborns, I don't remember it.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 112 . 3/31/2012
Oh, Gish that's HARD! I really liked Cornacs. And fumble door. And Angelina.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 101 . 3/31/2012
For your contest (even though it was probably a long time ago) I would say this: I am now obsessed.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 35 . 3/31/2012
Oh my god CORMAC! *fawns* you are so hot!

Haha jk
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 32 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
DOBBY! You almost made me cry again..

Dooobbbyyyyyyyy!
BlueEyedAthene chapter 112 . 2/7/2012
oh my dear lord this story is bloody well fantastic! 3 thank you SO much for writing this! you write really well and being a proud fan of RosexScorpius pairings i gotta say that theirs were both so cute! (denial has never been so adorable Scorpius 3 )

also, being a big sap in general i loved how cute so many of them were! they just made me want to give some of the characters a HUGE hug! :')

but enough incessant rambling, i've gotta tell you, this is DEFINITELY one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and i'm just on my way now to read more of your fics :)

once again - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this! and i apologise for the amount of rambling i've done here, but i just had to tell you how much i loved this :D

keep writing! :)
River in Egypt chapter 99 . 1/21/2012
Brilliant.

First line of the first book, isn't it?

Cheers

River in Egypt chapter 65 . 1/21/2012
Crying again.

Tissue, need tissue.

D***

River in Egypt chapter 61 . 1/21/2012
And then, it did. I always wondered how Pettigrew ended up in Gryffindor.

Cheers

River in Egypt chapter 59 . 1/21/2012
Hell, yeah

River in Egypt chapter 52 . 1/20/2012
Awww, that's cute. Bless fanfiction, we can write stories where people develop and Rose can have both: her family and Scorpius

Cheers (finally)

River in Egypt chapter 32 . 1/20/2012
Agreed.

100%

River in Egypt chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
Oh, God, now I'm really crying.

*ç%"*ç%/("*ç"*

F***

River in Egypt chapter 21 . 1/20/2012

How can you be so effing right?

640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »