Reviews for Boggart
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
aww poor neville. i know how he feels ive felt insecure for a long time but i just guess thats life, sometimes you cant always dodge whats thrown at you.
ILoveSiriusBlack4 chapter 106 . 7/13/2012
You can put your snake in my chamber of serects anytime!
ILoveSiriusBlack4 chapter 101 . 7/13/2012
The Harry Potter books/movies have affected me by giving me courage and making me happy for what I have, because Harry grew up with nothing but I did...
MuggleCreator chapter 112 . 5/26/2012
Amazing. Just amazing.

I think Dora's fear was secondary to her fear of Trixy taking away her family...leaving her alone...cutting away the dead apples of the Black Tree...

But still... Amazing stuff.
GinnyEvans4 chapter 97 . 5/8/2012
i rele like this story and it is taking all my willpower to drag myself away from it! great job
GinnyEvans4 chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Ive been reading through these and i was going to leave a review at the end, but this is spectacular. It grabs the essence of a character we barely get a glimpse at at very vividly! Nice job!
GSYH chapter 65 . 4/20/2012
Lily's Boggart is a horrifying one, what is wrong with Boggarts, that is sick!
GSYH chapter 56 . 4/20/2012
I thought Filch's fear was going to be a dead , she almost died once and being a cat, she certainly isn't going to outlive him.
GSYH chapter 55 . 4/20/2012
Colin Creevey died at the age of 17.

He was alone.

Yeah, this, this was the death that soured the rereading of earlier books for me.
GSYH chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Yeah that, I don't think any of the Hogswart teacher ever married or had kids, excepting Remus, and that was after he left.
GSYH chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Ah, Young Delusions.
GSYH chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I've always wondered, what Rita thought about the whole Voldemort thing. If she was biased against muggleborns, I don't remember it.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 112 . 3/31/2012
Oh, Gish that's HARD! I really liked Cornacs. And fumble door. And Angelina.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 101 . 3/31/2012
For your contest (even though it was probably a long time ago) I would say this: I am now obsessed.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 35 . 3/31/2012
Oh my god CORMAC! *fawns* you are so hot!

Haha jk