Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Frank and James should have more fanfiction. 'Frames' is totally believable and of course remusxsirius was in there.
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was great! I won't lie, I don't think I love James/Frank, but you made them work very well in this. I agreed that Alice is femmeslashy, but Lily not so much. You made them work, too, though.

_

I liked how Frank was jealous of the other Marauders; it kind of reminded me of how you've written him in the other fics. It makes me wonder if Neville had jealous tendencies like his father or not because it never really showed him to be (or not to be, lol) in the books.

I don't blame Frank for liking Quidditch boys! Reggie /was/ a Seeker, don't forget!

;D

OMM, I pretty much died when Lily walked in on Remus and Sirius sharing the milkshake! I LOVED that chapter in 45 Ways and asdfghjlk. Maybe she's into boys' love as well since she thought it was cute that they were sharing a milkshake...

XD

I loved the idea that James would have a hard time saying "I love you" to someone he cared about in more than a friend way. It really fit his character well.

I'm interested in reading more fics for them. I do /like/ the pairing, but maybe I don't love it 'cause I'm overly fond of RabJames right now, lol.

XD

-Morghen
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
James/Frank? LOVE IT! Not ad much as Jamus, but y'know. It's adorable.

The Lily/Alice bit was kinda weird. Like you said yeah Alice I can see in femslash, but Lily is %100 hetero to me.

Loved the Remmius. 3 OTP forever&ever. I mean come on could they be any more obvious?

You really must write more James/Frank! You've got me wanting more.

I love how it's hard for James to say. I never picture him that way, so that's nice seeing him different. :)

This is to good for words! :)

Favs a million times! :).

I'll read more tomorrow. And email me if ya want. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Epic. Fantastic. Amazing. Loved it.

:D :D
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I wasn't expecting to like this, but I really, really did! Frank and James are so cute, and kudos for the Remmius as well! *loves Marauder slash* Excellent story all round, basically. Please write more for this pairing soon, you do it so well!