Reviews for motive
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I've been meaning to r&r this one! I was really excited to see how it turned out!

:D

And I, of course, was not disappointed! This was really great. I don't think I've read many fics about youngRufus, but I could see him not approving of the Marauders' and their pranks. He never seemed overly fond of Harry which would make sense if he wasn't overly fond of James - kinda like Snape, but not to the same degree, of course.

_

Eeep, I just adore Regulus in very fic you write! I could see him just hitting on Rufus a bit - especially if Aleron didn't exist for him to hit on. I liked how Rufus became his mentor, but even he didn't realize what Regulus was going to become. I also really loved how he mentioned that Reggie didn't really seem to totally belong in any house.

Awwr, the ending was so sad! I could feel Rufus' sadness caused by not being able to save Reggie from his demise. *le sob*

:'(

The last line was brilliant, btw.

-Morghen
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
:( Poor Reg. And dare I say it? Poor Rufus. :((

Angst. I really love it y'know.

mew, I've missed this. A lot. I've missed you and your docs and talking to you.

This was great. I like how Rufus disapproves of the Marauders. And I like how he thinks of Regulus.

Sorry I've been MIA these past few days, but it was SDCC and there was a Merlin panel and I've been looking at photos, watching videos, and fangirling with the Merlin fandom.

lowi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011