Reviews for L'esprit D'escalier
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aaahhh!Strange pairing but you made it work so well!WOW!Really sad for Louis though!T_T!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMM, you have to write more for them!

:D

I just totally adore the way you write Louis. He's a little jealous a$$, but I love him, lol. The tension he felt at the table was so well describe - I could almost feel it. The way you showed that he didn't just suddenly like Oliver made the pairing more believable. I could really picture him collecting newspaper clippings and questioning his family/family friends to know more about Oliver.

_

Ah, when they both went out on the broom ride, I was thinking(hoping!) that they might kiss or something, but I liked your ending a lot better. Oliver seems like the loyal kind of guy and I don't really picture him cheating on Gab.

OMM, the ending was perfect! I need you to write a fic when Ollie doesn't turn poor Louis down!

;D

-Morghen
gote chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love this! It was really different and not a lot happened, but that didn't seem to matter. You wrote Louis's feelings very well, it wasn't overly dramatic or angsty but nice and simple and you could still feel his pain.

This made me laugh 'b) well, it was Neville' and I really loved the end. Happy endings aren't always necessary, and I just really like that paragraph.

Clever pairing too, I never would've thought of it.

Well done, overall. :)
nimani-confused chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love this! Especially the end. Also Neville and Victoire as a couple. That's just awesome...
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aw, this was so sweet and sad! Poor Louis...but I loved it! :)
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Poor poor Louis:( go make him a happy ending right now, mew! ;)

I loved LOVED loved this:D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THIS DEMANDS A SEQUAL! Okay? Please, bb? :)

I love Oliver and I love Louis, so obviously I would love this pairing. Slash rules my heart, you know. ;)

I love how Oliver knows. I mean Louis is pretty obvious, but I still like how he knows.
evillygood chapter 1 . 7/19/2011