Reviews for Totally The One
wolf badger chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
this sounds a lot like "Illogical and Stupid"
did you guys leech the ideas off each other? cuz i'm not sure who stole who's idea..
other than that, you endings are wonderful as usual
wolf badger chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
the ending of chapter one was wonderful :)
andyhurley chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Awesome. It's amazing how you managed to pack 5 whole books in five chapters. Well done, fellow writer.
yashendra2797 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
wonderful story about annabeths pov during the first 5 books... keep on writing!
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
This was awesome :D
LarielRomeniel chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
I really love stories that take established scenes and put you into a different character's head. It gives you a different perspective on what you read before.

I can't tell if you did any rewriting on the previous chapters; from the author's notes I'm guestting you have not. I don't think you need to.
anna chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
awesome dude u r the best writer EVAR andyes i jus wrote evar. its a
TwinkleLights123 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I love you. I love this. (in a totally non-stalkerish way) This was great, fantastic and insert any other adjectives on how awesome this was. :)
Safree chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
k so i didn't review earlier so i'll do it now. i think it was really awesome and i really liked Annabeth's thought though sometimes it did seem a little rushed but all in all it was fantanstic.
Opi Jewl chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
aww! so cute!
nalaagirl chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Ok. So I really liked how you were able to summarize the story without giving us word for word the entire story. You were able to just pull out the most important parts that really brought your idea of "the one" come out and really stick with your reader. I enjoyed reading this story. Good job.
percabeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This has got to be the worst story I have ever read

It's so fluffy and eww
rad-as-hell chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is a really cute story! One thing you might want to do is breaks between different parts. (and I don't mind if it's long xD)

Good job though! can't wait for tlo
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Um, I still think you can do a scene or two from The Lost Hero...explain her feelings: when she found him missing, all her attempts at finding him, her anger and rage that it was Jason and not Percy at the Grand Canyon, more attempts with say Nico, Thalia, and Tyson, and then the fear, happiness, the complete rollercoaster of emotions she'll be felling when she finds out just where he is!
TwinkleLights123 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Awww, why don't you make it longer? D: Oh well, just update soon!