Reviews for No-Fly Zone
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, wow, I adored this! So you know how much I love SuLisa, and I really love this look at them. I like the mention of how Su was closer to Morag and Lisa was closer to Padma and Mandy, because that's kind of my head!canon for them as well. Actually, a lot of my head!canon was in this - Lisa with blonde hair, Morag being a pureblood, Mandy dying at the BoH - which I really loved to see. You killed off Morag! :'( I can understand why, though, because it made a lot of sense to have only half of the Ravenclaws in their year left, and it explains Su's original reluctance for the reunion and why she left to go around the world. I've never thought about these two getting together post-Hogwarts, but I like the thought of it. Oh, I love the end, how Padma, Michael, and Terry were totally expecting Lisa&Su to get together, that was perfect! And I love their three slightly different reactions, too - those reactions are exactly how I'd imagine them reacting. Wonderful job, mew!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You used the prompt perfectly! It's weird because when you asked me for a prompt, I was listening to Chiodos' song 'Lindsay Quit Lollygagging' so I picked 'lollygagging.'

XP

Wow, I really loved the dance theme. It was original and just gave the story a little extra something. I liked how you showed each stage of their relationship as another movement in the dance. It was just perfect.

Poor Morag!

:'(

Close to the end, I wasn't sure if they were actually going to get together, but I loved how they did. It was great.

:D

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was beautiful! Loved their happy ending :3

And how they throughout swirled, danced and so on around each other - that was a really nice touch!

Lovely mew! :D
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh, you meant letter as in a letter sent in the mail! I was really hoping for something based on the fact that Lisa and Li, Su are just one letter apart...but whatever, this is a cute pairing.