Reviews for Lessons in Hypothermia
LillyHalliwell chapter 14 . 6/10
Loved the story! Glad they left and Nathan and Audrey got together instead!
Gamersgoddess chapter 14 . 1/24
I read this story some time ago and came across it just now...I still enjoy it :-)
emma hart chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Wow. I loved it all!
guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Nice fic! Hot and funny at times and cute too. I love Nathan and Audrey together, they make a great couple. :D
angeliena chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
Love this story!

Thank you!
Lov.Twii chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Omg! Amazing fic is freaking amazing, love it so much! One of my favorites, no doubt
RLBB chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Great story! I think you captured Audrey and Nathan really well :) Awesome job!
jckris chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
i enjoyed reading this story and I only have one thing to say. Since it's their first time maybe you could have put more to do with the fact that everytime he touches her it's almost like electric pulse goes through sice he can't really feel anything and then all of a suden he feels her. anyway good story liked the ending.
SandraDeee chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
Ah...loved it!

This description really set the tone:

Nathan comes up behind her, warming her more than the fire inside the apartment could with equal parts masculinity and body heat.

Gulp. It kind of made me wish I was Audrey, and I freaking adore my husband, so um...yeah...that's saying a lot. LOL.

I thought it was great that, in a sense, they were both conspiring to have him stay there. Oh, and the fact that Nathan would go through a veritable blizzard to be with her.

The love scene was tasteful and hot without being smarmy. That can be a delicate balance, so my hat's off to you.

Thanks so much for posting an update. :)
redbrainbluebrain chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Hot! I have enjoyed reading the stories you have written especially for this fandom. I can definitely picture the characters... really like their interactions especially the humorous ones. I am glad for writers like you. Finally, an update, yay! Thank You!
nertooold54 chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
What a great ending.
CookiesN'Cream124 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
You're an amazing writer! And this story... ohmygawd. Please post the next chapter!
SandraDeee chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
How in the heck did I miss this chapter?

Aedammair, you have a way with words. Okay, okay. That's vague and not particularly adequate for what I'm trying to get at. The humor, the cleverness, the seriousness, the emotion...it's all there. When I read this, I feel like I'm present with the characters. My dear, you weave a tale masterfully!

And can I just say that I freaking love Julia? Her "and dust to bitchy dust" was just perfect.
VentiGirl chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
More please, it needs the Nathan/Audrey finish.
siobhan.22 chapter 13 . 2/19/2012