Reviews for unfold your paper heart
nadenelouis3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww I love this :')
renzhie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is superb! like lakfnalkfnalkdfnal. First of all, Dominique, gah, I love her so much, she is really amazing in her own way. She is brilliantly characterized and seriously, I really feel for her. Second, SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY. GAH, I love him and his conceitedness. He is so /him/ that he is so yummmy. ;D Third of all, I hate the bias too, but then again, it's told from Harry POV, gah. I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PROTESTED ON BLAISE HELPING DRACO SCENE. My friend shut me up. (((

This story is really awesome in every way and I really love it to piece like whoa. I don't know. I CAN'T FORM COHERENT WORDS OKAY. I just love this, your writing mostly, and Scorpius/Dominique. KTHXBAI.

&hearts
animal0123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
LOVE the story. It's beautiful. Great message about prejudice.

And just randomly letting you know — Louis is younger than Dominique. And Dom has red hair. According to Queen Rowling.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yay! ScorpiusDominique! :D I think I've been going through withdrawal - I never seem to write or read them anymore! This is a problem :/

Thank goodness this was wonderfully written, as always, then! ;) I love the dynamic between your Dominique and Scorpius! And the beginning set-up, with Dominique's lost wish was /so/ cool and unique! I've never seen anything like it :) 'Twas amazing, Idol twinny!

Slytherin bias annoys me, too, so that's always a plus ;) Though I wouldn't blame the movie - that was all mostly in the books, and, hey, at least they were faithful! P McGonagall did send the Slytherins out in the books, and Blaise is such a non-entity, they could do whatever they wanted with him. Plus, they needed a third member of Draco's trio since Crabbe got fired, and I don't think they'd hired a Theodore Nott xD And I think the first movie did a nice job of showing Draco's good side in the Malfoy Manor scene, plus Narcissa's awesome scene in the second movie. And there's not all that much they could do with a scared, cowardly Draco the way he is in the book ;)

So, yeah, I'm just saying - the Slytherin bias is directly from the book; don't blame the poor movie! P I hate it, too, but what could they do? They at least showed Slughorn fighting :)

Anywho, like I said, this was totally wonderful! Terrific job, and keep writing!
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved this, Mad!

It was so sweet and angsty and so well-written I was cheering for them and nearly sobbing when she tried to commit suicide.

I hated it when she ran away when he was trying to say he loved her, but at least she did him right in the end :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Mad, one word: SKDJKSJDOUTSTANDINGOWIDOIDW!

This was just...wow! Too good for words. I just blew me away, the sheer awesomesauceness of this!
dfjk chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. write more okay. ;D
george's firework chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was awesomeawesomeawesome and I lovedlovedloved it.

I especially loved how you cast Dom as something as an outsider - usually when one of the family is Sorted into Slytherin it seems that everyone accepts it pretty much without question but here I was really feeling her pain.

Also love how Scorp reaches out to her and stops her from committing suicide Ah, Scorminique, how I love thee

That was amazing, Madster :)
iliads chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Mad, stop being so talented, okay? Because this was amazing in every way, and I love this pairing so much and you've completely done it justice.

I love your characterisations of them both - and how Dom is an Ice Queen. Your descriptions are just... breathtaking at times and you capture emotions really really well.

Please don't ever stop writing because it's all so good and I'm speechless and I'm going to stop rambling now.

Amazing work!
currents chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh gosh.

Mad. Maddy. Maddybear. Madders. Maddahlayalay.

You're not allowed to say you can't write. Ever again.

It'd be lying, love.

THIS WAS SO FANTASTIC IN SO MANY WAYS AND BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOU, AND ASAJBEJEJNEK!

Firsties, DomScor, epic, fireflies, double-epic, Dom as ice bitch queen of Slytherin? ahdjsnrjekdnsbvshrjen x1773

Secundo, Finally! I hatehatehate it when people are so prejiduce against the Slytherins, I happen to love Slytherins, thank you, all the Potter-let's are Slytherins in 'Summer's insane version of Canon land' {awesome place, you should check it out} and god, prejudice of any kind, just can't stand it!

Thirdesto, Thank you for the dedication love, it really made my day :D You're the best Mad :):):):)

Love from,

Summer
downstage chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww, this is so sweet. You captured both Dom and Scorpius really well, especially Dom. She's just how I imagine her, and everything about her, from the start to the end, is absolutey perfect. The part where she considers suicide is so believable. I loved Ron's advice, too, I thought it was really sweet. Ok, I loved the whole thing. It was absolutely flawless.
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Yes, I thought it was slightly-biased too. I hated how they were all against the Slytherins. I wished they showed the amazing side of Draco...

Anyways, I absolutely ADORED this, Mad. It was...original. I love the style you write. It's so...beautiful, y'know? ;)

I never shipped DomScor until I read your stories.

I loved this rendition of DomScor.

-Nic. :]