Reviews for evening sky extravaganza
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love these two so much! I haven't thought about them as a pairing in a while, to be honest, but as I was going through the forum I figured that I'd take a look at it. I love the idea of Angelina as Demi's trainer, since Demi joined the team after Angelina left. 'Because no matter how badly the others sucked' - that kind of made me chuckle, haha. The Gryffindor Quidditch team has had some issues...I like the hint of Demi/Ginny, too, because even though I prefer Angelina/Demelza I do have a soft spot for her with Ginny, too. 'Raven-haired hellfire' is a lovely description for Angelina, especially on the Quidditch field - that's just brilliant. As always with your freeverses, your formatting is beautiful, and I love how on words like 'up' and 'around' you actually sort of show the word with formatting, it's a wonderful touch. Beautiful, mew!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was great!

The flow was perfect as was the stylizing! It was nice to read, but also to see, which really makes a good freeverse.

The Quidditch theme put a nice touch on the pairing. I could picture Angelina becoming Demelza's personal trainer and then it turning into something more. I wonder what Ginny thought of that, since she was the one who wanted Demelza to start playing Quidditch...

XP

The description of Angelina as 'hellfire' is perfect!

_

Great work, as always!

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I LOVED this mew! It was really cool, you made them fit perfectly together! And the descriptions, and how quidditch had such a big part in it, it was really wonderful - all of it!
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Even though Demi/Ginny is the bestbest thing in the whole wide world, I have to say that I REALLY FREAKING LOVED THIS.