Reviews for Almost Human
Kattiger chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I loved this story! I could imagin hearing the characters speaking those lines just as in the show. I might even join this fan fic sight just to keep an eye out for more. Thats got to be one of the best andromida xover fics i read here. Althoe i have only read about 8. Pls write more and if ur a mass effects/2 fan i'd love to see a andromida/ mass effects xover. Thanks for the awsome read!

-kattiger
Obsidius chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Bravo! very well written. I LOVED IT!, Thanks
EmeraldReporter chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
Good work, Thank You.
Draghknar chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
Very well Done, I cannot say when i was last impressed by such excellent writings from fan fic. If Andromeda were still running, i think this would have made an excellent addition to the story line. Have you thought about writing this out and trying to market it? I think that more books like this would have helped andromeda run for longer than it did. :) congrats.
purrfus chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
Interesting. I never saw A.I. but didn't feel as though I was missing anything so I think the story works on its own.
Benesound chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
Great story, but it was a bit sad that Rommie and David had to seperate.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
I had two reactions initially: "Yay, new chapter!" and "No, it's ending!" I'm really glad you finished it, so we could find out what happened to the crew and to David, but. Do you have any plans for another fanfic, out of curiousity?

I thought this final chapter was very good, and wrapped up the loose ends nicely. Honestly, either ending would have done very well; I can't decide which I liked better! And, as always, great characterization. Thank you.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Wow... that's generally not supposed to happen. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Benesound chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Great update!

They need Rommie.

Who would've thought it? :)

I'm wondering if there is an actual virus or if Andromeda has something to do with it. Perhaps she misses her avatar.

Great story!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 14 . 3/21/2006
...

Wow. Just wow. What happens next?
Lord Marix chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
Whoa.
CardboardCreative chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
Oy. That was a rather lareg jump. Severed? Isn't that, like, total abandonment for a warship AI? :P Anyways, the scene with Rommie and David talking about humans was very well done. Very cute. I liked it. Good job.

Anyways, it was all very well done. I am dying to see where the plot goes, 'cause I haven't the foggiest of what will happen next, and I usually do :P Kudos!
Anea chapter 13 . 3/7/2006
how is it going to continue? i think you portray rommies personality very good. keep going.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
Um... Wow. I was waiting for Dylan to give Rommie an ultimatum, but what happened to make her connection cut off and the mainframe shut down?
shuperr chapter 13 . 3/1/2006
in all honesty this is one of the best fan fics i have ever read. it could very well be an actual episode. keep up the great work...xoxox
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »