Reviews for Dance in the Dark
Crystia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Que lindo. :)

Thanks for posting!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awe! This one was pretty sweet.
I loved it. ;D
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Beautiful. 3
gossipblondie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awwwi *.* they r so cute! :D

Nice job! Great story!

VerdeICe chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow. you always have the best Jou/Kaiba fics. And they all end too soon. I am left wanting more. You my friend are a tease.
Kikei chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Thank you so SO much for this ficlet ;_;

I mean, seriously. Thank you. Works of art such as this make me remember why I was, and still am, so avidly in support of Jou x Seto and puppyshipping. Yes, meet-and-greet fics are nice, but sometimes something as simple as this can explain so much more than a typical background story. And yours did just that, and more; so thank you, again, for reaffirming the love that I and many other readers have for these two.

3 Thank you again!
TaintedBloodRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww so cute :)Loved it!
nesting-seraph chapter 1 . 8/7/2011

I LOL'ed at the bit about Kaibas karaoke making KaibaCorp's stocks go down. LOOOL.

This was good. Vair, vair good!
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I've read quite a bit of puppyshipping fics, and I must say, this has become one of my favorites. I love your writing. Seto and Jou are so cute here. And Dance in the Dark is one of my favorite Gaga songs. Her music is really inspiring. :D

Great fic. You've become one of my favorite authors. :D
sherabo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Super story
Ruri'iro Kujakku chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Your story captivates me with how well it is written. Not only did you capture what this scenario would look like flawlessly, but also you have also successfully persuaded me that, when written with care, these two very different characters can be together.

I would like to point out how realistically you have written this. As a fellow writer and Honors English student, I can only picture fiction when it is realistically written. With your story, I was able to picture this entire scene in my head without fault. As a result, I would like to give you a standing ovation for writing this with accuracy.

The sentence above this brings me to my next topic: the characters being in character. As a person who is strict about the characters keeping their personality, I am pleased with what you have done. Even though the characters are mature, they still have that familiar air to them. You did a great job overall with the characters.

You wrote this story cleanly. That will not do you much good so I will go into detail. I have reread this story over numerous times, trying to spot a single typo or grammar error but much to my surprise, I cannot find a single one! Good job. I also like how your story is not a two-liner; it shows you put more detail into your story.

Again, the sentence above this brings me to my next topic: description. This paragraph in particular got my attention:

"He grabbed a coat – a royal blue military cut that was tight around his shoulders and hips, then flared out. It was almost conservative for a Seto Kaiba jacket... which meant that the sleeves also flared out around the wrists, with a three rings of silver buttons around the cuff of each one. Silver buttons also ran up the front, and studded the epaulettes. Even better, the rich blue colour brought out his eyes."

Very nice. I can picture this very clearly.

Another thing I would like to say is that your story flows like a river. It went from the two characters being giggly and stumbling over each other to them dancing so smoothly. Very, very good job.

I am quite happy with everything in this story. You are a very gifted writer and I look forward to reading more of your fantastic stories.

- Za'Shashka -
Usearki chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hee. Seto really did have egg on his face. XD

I really enjoyed it. _
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I looooved it!

I kinda skipped through the begining, but I loved how it ended _