Reviews for Sand And Sea
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I agree with you - we need more young Mar stories.
It's so sad learning that Damas lost his son in the game, and it always makes me want to cry.
Trust Daxter to break the silence. And I really don't want to hear Jak sing... XD
It's strange and funny to think of the Kid finding comfort in Jak. And that whole bit about "Papa" made me chuckle.
Really sweet ending to this fic.
Nice work on writing the characters. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
One of the BEST Jak and Daxter fics I have read! Fantastic work!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
How cute! I like! Heh, I love the paradox that Jak is. Very well written! Good job!
Psychotic Chipmunk chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I thought this was adorable, I think you got the characters personality perfect! Daxter, as always, was hilarious! Thought it was nice to see Jak from another persons perspective, and I liked the talking between Jak and Daxter. It's nice to know that Jak likes himself!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aww so cute! I love little Mar fics! Especially ones where he warms up to Jak!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was very good!
Blackbird1313 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
For starters, I absolutely ADORE stories about little Mar! I love them even more when they are amazingly written, like yours is! This story is so sweet! To me, I see a brotherly love between Jak and Mar (granted that they ARE the same person) that makes me go all "DAWWWW! HOW SWEET!" I love this story, as well as many of your others. :D
Shadowed Novice chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
HYUU!
THATS SO CUTE!
ElliePhant123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OHMYGOSH! You made me freaking cry! :) I really liked it! verry good story.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh god. This was...wow. You've almost made me speechless. Yet another heartbreaking piece of fiction. Your porytrayal of Jak and Mar's relationship is just heartbreaking. I love it.
A M chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Its always amusing to watch Jak take care of himself.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I cannot put into words just how much I love this fic, on top of making it kid-centric you managed to make it so /fluffy/. xD The characterisation was spot-on and the it really brought in a nostalgic feel, having played Jak 2 and 3. My favorite lines would have to be "And sometimes, just for a moment, he almost remembered how to speak." along with the last line. Blargh, all in all, I hope you keep it up. :)

-Sked-San-san
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I agree, there need to be more stories about the Kid!

This was great, though. I loved it! I had a grin on my face the whole time I was reading it and I like how you added the bit with the crocadog.

Great oneshot!