Reviews for Sand And Sea
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
One of the BEST Jak and Daxter fics I have read! Fantastic work!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
How cute! I like! Heh, I love the paradox that Jak is. Very well written! Good job!
Psychotic Chipmunk chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I thought this was adorable, I think you got the characters personality perfect! Daxter, as always, was hilarious! Thought it was nice to see Jak from another persons perspective, and I liked the talking between Jak and Daxter. It's nice to know that Jak likes himself!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aww so cute! I love little Mar fics! Especially ones where he warms up to Jak!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was very good!
Blackbird1313 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
For starters, I absolutely ADORE stories about little Mar! I love them even more when they are amazingly written, like yours is! This story is so sweet! To me, I see a brotherly love between Jak and Mar (granted that they ARE the same person) that makes me go all "DAWWWW! HOW SWEET!" I love this story, as well as many of your others. :D
Shadowed Novice chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
HYUU!
THATS SO CUTE!
ElliePhant123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OHMYGOSH! You made me freaking cry! :) I really liked it! verry good story.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh god. This was...wow. You've almost made me speechless. Yet another heartbreaking piece of fiction. Your porytrayal of Jak and Mar's relationship is just heartbreaking. I love it.
A M chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Its always amusing to watch Jak take care of himself.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I cannot put into words just how much I love this fic, on top of making it kid-centric you managed to make it so /fluffy/. xD The characterisation was spot-on and the it really brought in a nostalgic feel, having played Jak 2 and 3. My favorite lines would have to be "And sometimes, just for a moment, he almost remembered how to speak." along with the last line. Blargh, all in all, I hope you keep it up. :)

-Sked-San-san
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I agree, there need to be more stories about the Kid!

This was great, though. I loved it! I had a grin on my face the whole time I was reading it and I like how you added the bit with the crocadog.

Great oneshot!