Reviews for Homecoming
xSuchAHotMess chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hey this is really good!

and im soo gonna miss hellcats now, so i really hope you continue this story. I need my dose of Dan! :L

cant wait for more! :) xoxo
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Shame that the show ended, but this is interesting :D I do hope you update
MixedChick1998 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Trust me there is more than just a little interest for this story about Hellcats. I was really sad that they canceled and I'm also an Ashley Tisdale fan so I express your disappiontment. I love your story so far and love the Savannah Dan pairing,which I wish other authors do so I'm glad you are, and I REALLY hope you continue to write!

xoxo 3
Ella chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Luved this! I can't wait to see how this story is expanded upon. Believe it or not, I actually didn't know that it got cancelled until your author's note. I was so surprised! I am also an Ashley Tisdale fan & so I'm sad to see that the show has stopped production. But I guess there's always fanfiction, right?
lele2010 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hey! I really loved this! I think that is something that Savannah would do, specially since she feels so pressured to try and be more open but still believes firmly in what she was raised to follow. Really hope you continue this!
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Please you must continue! I wasn't able to watch all the episodes of Hellcats, but the ones I did I instantly loved Savannah and Dan together. There are barely any Savannah and Dan fics I really do hope you continue this one. I can't wait to see how Savannah took care of herself, what she to did to make a living and if the baby turns out to be a boy or a girl and if it will turn out looking more like Dan or Savannah or a mixture of both. I hope you update soon! (_)
yellowroses257 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hey! I liked how you wrote Savannah's first time, every one sounded very in character.

I can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon :)
Hello chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Omg this is amazing ! I only have one thing to say and that's to continue updating this story an not stop like alll th other Savannah /dan five :(( you better update and finish this story :))
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow that www really interesting, can't wait to see what's going to happen next :)
Tizzy Fran chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I miss this couple. I love this story,can't i wait next chapter
Fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is just great. I love your writing. I'm not sure who to feel sorry for Dan or Savannah. I feel sad for Savannah cuz she is pregnant. (right?) But I do not think that makes up for how she treated Dan. She's worried about him leaving her again I guess but give him a chance! Please continue! )
CWMMfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I LOVE THIS! please keep updating! :)
xtisdaleholic chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love it, I love it (:

I miss Hellcats too ! I'm pretty sure this story will be awesome, just like the others you wrote so I can't wait to read more !