Reviews for Soft Whispers
transcendantviewer chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I won't disparage your choice but I will say that love and lust are both very important to a story like this. The overall heartfelt romance is sweet, but the lack of the bodily expression of that romance can cause a shift in the reading. I myself have no shame when it comes to stories of love... but that's just me... I admire your use of vocabulary and description, but if you avert such a beautiful act, you are not truly embracing the truth of love. Virtually all of my stories have a very potent intimacy to them, but it is never distasteful and the characters are truly making love, not simply expressing their desires.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ok, this needs to be bumped up to M. But other than that, it's wonderful.
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Okay, this is far from amazing. There are no words to describe the complex beauty of this. You should be very, very proud of your self. Amazing work, well done! :)

-Sunshine and tears.
Wolfleader505 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012 thats what a lemon story is...
beardoftheprophet chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome job! I appreciate that you took the time to build up the story instead of just diving straight into the steamy scene. It gives it more depth and makes the story more believable. Thank you for such a wonderful tribute to Six & Holiday!
Paru-sama chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very nice kid, very nice~

It's not easy writing your first lemon-esque scene, and believe me when I tell you that yours is one of the better ones. I particularly like that you didn't chicken out and resort to the dreaded "fade-to-black" in lieu of attempting a softcore.

From your AN, I realize you must be fairly young and/or not into the hardcore stuff, but keep writing! I always enjoy seeing a new story of yours.
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 7/21/2011

woop! one is finally embracing the lemon! that was amazing, it was better than my first go at writing something like that... "

totally watched that latest episode and couldnt stop fangirling and then i read this and i think im spasing out!

i have new found inspiration *starry eyes*

sensei you is so awsome!

xXgoldenlightningXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
lol don't worry its fanfcition it was very good for a first lemon it was very good period XD you don't have to know the human anatomy to right well and you proved it. Next time though you might want to put it under M in case people decide to be immature :)
Shelalaby chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I would LOVE it if you were to link this to my Holix facebook page. This story was incredible and I KNOW our fellow Holix-ers would enjoy it too. I am greatful for the lack of smut. I am also very greatful for the lack of OOCness. Not a lot of Holix stories can keep the characters in their correct behavior when they do stories like this. As for A Family Holiday... I am unable to view it. Isn't that just the saddest? :p Anyways... Thank you for THE GREAT STORY. ;)
Agent Holix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! Very bit of it! You rock!

But Six's eyes - I think they ayer brown, not gray?

Agent Holix
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yes I saw the new Generator Rex episode (on youtube though) and I loved it! I sqealed, I swooned, I sighed, it was awesome and sweet and I'm so glad someone finally wrote a fic in response to it! XD

Btw I think this is more a heavy Rated T or slight Lime rather then a Lemon, still nice work considering ya said this ain't ya cup of tea :P
TeenagedDerp chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lol Lemon or no lemon,the most important part is that they're in LOVE!
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved A Family Holiday! I squeled and I cried of pure joy. I don't know why I cried, I just did. I was so happy!

Anyways, I love your story. It was sooo...awesome!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I need your stories like I need AIR! *gasp* loved this! WHY DID THEY NOT KISS IN "a Family Holiday"? amazing! Loved reading this!

Anarrislasher101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I just read the first part i the sex part skipped sorry dont like that bt loved it good job love the way u discribed them good job!