Reviews for Life is Pain
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
Can already see this is gonna be once again another hurt steve story focused more on danny so fuck this crap im out sick of hirt danny stories they are all anyone writes about its fucking annoying came here because someone said steve was hurt in this and sure he was but only on chapter 2 and its already more about stupid danny!
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Loved your references to "The Princess Bride." My brother, sister and I can quote that movie back and forth for hours. Thank you for the laugh!
robinkristin chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Wonderful Story with a Great Ending Thank YOU !.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
great story. Loved how the team was there for the "boys". And even Rachael being so determined and caring about Danny health.
Haven't seen the Princess Bride in a long time this makes me want to see it. But Netflix doesn't have it to Stream.
Fangirlie71 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Okay the Princess Bride references...LOVED them!
Melissa McDanno chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Ahhh, I loved absolutely EVERYTHING about this story. BRAVO! And p.s I love all your other stories as well :)
Craftygirl11 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I thought this story was funny and really good. I love the references to The Pricess Bride. I thought that was really humorous. I am wondering who will be Wesley though. Love the movie and the story you wrote.
Avirra chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Just came across this one and read it straight through. Very enjoyable - both from a Danny fan standpoint and a Princess Bride fan standpoint *g*. Never be afraid to let your inner-geek shine.
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
great story! really liked it

and it seems like i have to watch that movie sometime ;)
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
never a good idea to wake a nightmare-ridden seal, danny of all people should know that ;)
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
inconsistencies or not, still think this is a wonderful story, and hey, it's a story not facts anyway
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
liked the fun stuff

what happened to danny?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
poor danny
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
so glad steve can be there for danny
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
glad they can at least be in the same room