Reviews for quadmire in: Tater Tot Trouble
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What did I just read?
cakeonfire911 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You put me in a pretty awkward position here. First off, I'd like to point out GREG QUAGMIRE? Hello? It's GLENN Quagmire. What's with adding John Cena and all that crap? I'm sorry to be flaming but this BULL. Improve your writing style, then I'll be nice. Does that sound fair enough? Good. I'm glad we had this discussion, but seriously, about the title...

"He's Quagmire

You never really know what he's gonna do next!

He's Quagmire

Giggity giggity goo!"
TickleWaves chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow...seriously? First, her name is LOIS! Jeez...if you see just enough of an episode to kind of get the jist, keep your dislike of it to yourself. This site is for legitimate writers so write about something you actually like.

P.S. "listen to music with bad words"? Wow...seriously? Family guy is on Adult Swim so do you really expect them to say "listen to music with bad words" on there?

P.S.S. "family guy rulZ" when you can't even get the character's names right?
ElectricEuphonium chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, boy oh boy oh boy. Obvious troll is so obvious if they were any less subtle theyd write their story in all caps. Honestly dude?

This site is for REAL writers. I honestly want you to write a story and TRY. Not just troll. It looks like you watched one episode, then decided to make a troll story based on what you saw. Where's the emotion? The passion for your writing? Oh wait, I'm talking to a troll who snorted Pixi Stix and fapped while writing this. Write when you want to make a REAL story.