Reviews for A Tribute to Mayhem
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
nice
TheDarkWitchofNarnia chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is brilliant! you've really captured gred and forges personalities spiffingly! its really well written aswell. Good job keep going
FoxFlyer chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I guess the hilarity of the first three chapters couldn't last forever... but I was kind of hoping it would. More hilarity next though yes? This kind of thing is too heavy to do more than once.
FoxFlyer chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Ok, my only thought is that if this took place in book three then Harry shouldn't have the firebolt yet. *mega-pout*

Vixie: That bit of nit-pickyness aside, a great two-chappie blowout. It was so hilarious! Poor poor Fred. D
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
So did he drink the pumpkin juice or did he drink the bottle with the exploding fluid? *is confused*

Vixie: To the next chapter, let's find out!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was sooooo sweet! 3 I love Fred and George and my love of them just increased tenfold because of you. 3
UmbridgeH8r chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Great work! update soon!
MschifMkr42 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I liked it! It was a bit short but hopefully your next chapter will be longer. I love how you had Fred think MerlinsBalls. I dunno why but that was really funny to me xD get an update out soon!
moldywart chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Hey! Short but sweet. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
Sevgi chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
This was so sweet! I really teared up near the end because of Fred telling Mrs. Weasley he wasn't going anywhere. If only they knew... sob. UPDATE SOON!
thekawaiifangirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
this was such a heartfelt story, i think you did perfectly in capturing the moment between Molly and Fred 3 please update!
TeamGredAndForge chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Loved it! Simply hilarious, poor George with a broken nose, and poor Fred when the realisation hit him XD You're brilliant, keep writing!
Fayre Vala chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA great chapter, Freddie! Seriously though, it was hilarious on more than one occasion. The end in particular had me laughing. Totally believable. Poetry in the entrance way? Nice touch ]
MoLdY-WaRt chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
BAHAHA well done! This was really funny! Keep up the brilliant work! :D
Sevgi chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
YAY FRED'S BACK TO NORMAL! haha though it was absolutely hilarious while it lasted. poor george xD and way to go Hermione for stepping in and helping out! UPDATE!