Reviews for Transformers Prime: GameChanger
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
XD HAHAHA! Fantastic!

Poor Jack. :/ Man I forgot ALL about what happened to his legs, just glad he's okay though.

And June :I your time sucks!
Death4999 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
There not nearly enough Arcee/Jack stories out there, and of those not nearly enough are well written. This is not one of those. A very well written fanfic that I enjoyed reading quite a bit. Though I am clearly late to find this story, much to my sadness, I am happy to have read it. I find this particular tale to have shown Jack's more mischievous and in some cases immature side. That is not something I have actually found all that much, for him "acting his age" and all that. An interesting take to deviate that a bit.
Leonard L. Church chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Always wondered why the kids never got armor. Loved the story by the way, keep up the good work!
Hivedragon chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Loved it, Arcee and Jack are mine favroute couple in the Prime serie.
Guyver04 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I feel like a fool for reading the sequel first not realizing it was a squeal. After reading both stories I doubt I will ever look at Jack/Arcee the same way again and I mean that in a positive way.
atsik101 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Hey Arcee! Put your trast to the humans, becouse when it cams to bilt wappons that are known for their sheer brutality, the humans are the best! Becouse WE humans are masters in inflictin payne to others, both fisicly and mentaly.
Josh Spicer chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god XD

Some of the lines in this story are sooooo cheesy, and yet I love it so much.

I'm probably gonna do a full on review once I finish the story. So...just a forewarn.
unrealwarfang chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Loved this chapter I hope you haven't scrapped it and that your going to continue it on!
XRaiderV1 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
-"Say hello to my little friend," Optimus rumbled.-

I about fell out of my chair laughing...

thank you very much for that.
RatchetXHide chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Loved it!
RatchetXHide chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow.
Anduren chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I loved this chapter especially the dialogue between Jack and Arcee. I really liked the part where Jack asked if it was possible for a human and cybertronian to have kids. Excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to more. Please keep going.
RexBlazer1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
I like this story so far, but I'm curious as to where you intend to go with it. I do hope you have that Jack polishing Arcee scene in the next one, because, to me at least, that seems to be the closest the two can get to intimacy given their curent conditions.
Patrick the observer chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
i just started reading this story and i have to say i like it, but i don't see the point of the m rating. remember people eating eyeballs was considered okay for people 13 and up so people getting killed and jack loosing his legs really doesn't seem m worthy.
Anduren chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Excellent story. I love the interaction between Jack and Arcee in the last chapter. Please keep writing. :)