Reviews for TMNT Dragon Dynasty
I wish to Fly chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
WHOO-HOO! Turtles and Dragons my two favorites this is, was and will always be awesome. I have to say nice work on the OC's, and I totally want to know if there will be a sequal.
Demon Kirara chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Hey, I was wondering if you are doing a sequel to this story, this is a great story that I love and want to know if you were putting in a second to it
I Love Kittens too chapter 24 . 9/26/2011
La nueva Reina no podía morir sus hermanas y su pueblo, la necesitan y ya no estarán en peligro porque Arkaam esta muerto. Ojala pronto vuelvan a ver a los chicos.

Te quedo linda la historia e ira en la seccion de favoritos!
I Love Kittens too chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
Espero que el papa de Cedric no mande al exilio a Leena, si Cedric la ama, pues que se lo diga a ella.

Esta historia esta buenisima.
Ravenhearst chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
OMIGOD! I hope you get better and your OC story was great, better than mine to be honest. Is there a sequel though?
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Yay! She lived! I can't believe Leo killed that bad guy. (I can't spell his name) I hope they meet again. I got an idea! Make a sequel! Please?
turtlegirls16 chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
OMG! BEST TMNT STORY IVE READ, SO FAR, EVER! GREAT JOB WHO!
Halloween Witch chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
God, its okay Who. If your not well or there's something wrong with your body, then get checked out, we're not as important as you life, but we still appreciate the chapter.

Loved the ending. So cute! Is a squeal or do you plan to leave it where it is?

N Jas J chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
Nice job on the ending, Who. Damn, if Leena died, it would have been real sad. Glad she made it. Heheh :D

Overall: GREAT STORY! this was one heck of an interesting story! Good fer you :D
Halloween Witch chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Everyone's free except Leena! Oh no, i hope she doesn't die! Great chapter Who! can't wait for the next!

TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
Oh dear, I'm guessing they're find Leena all beaten and bloody. I hope they make it to her before its too late. Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
Cedric tuvo que decir quienes son en realidad Leena y sus hermanas. Ahora que los chicos saben la verdad, se habran sido engañados por ellas. De no ser porque Jada aparecio, los chicos no sabrian que Bishop esta detras de esa trampa.

Actualiza pronto, esta interesante! :)
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
Great chap! Oh my god, leena will exiled! The princesses might be experimented on! I hope Kirk gets to the Turtles soon! Update soon! Please! Before I go crazy!
Halloween Witch chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
Oh my god Who, that was an amazing chapter! I feel so bad for everyone! I hope things don't stay too bad much longer, that'd be horrible. Please get the next chapter up before i go insane!

N Jas J chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
waaay cool, dudette. awesome chapter. like, seriously! i have no idea how this will end! And the truth about lies is that they always lead to bigger lies which makes it hard when the truth is revealed (just wanting to confuse you) so, Leena shdn't have lied. Hehe, okiees, byeee