Reviews for Juicy
misswarecat chapter 4 . 1/4
Hottest fanfic ever written!
Always-Here-Imani chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Ok, so I remember when I first read this story years ago, maybe 11th Grade? I am not a Senior in college, and this story has not ceased to be THE HOTTEST story I have ever read. Just, UUUNNNNNNFFFFF, I can't even BEGIN to deal. Every smutty word you write just has me in shambles, and I'm so glad I got a moment to read this when my roommate was out because... well, I needed alone time ;-). Dude, you literally write out all my kinks in this one story and I just want you to be my smut dealer forever, UGH! I was happy to read it and see that you decided to keep the 3-some together instead of separating them into Jasper/Jacob and Edward/Emmett like you planned to before. I actually never read this 4th chapter because you announced that decision, but it turned out to be a welcome treat for me. Thank you on every single level possible. Just, if you decide to sequel this, my life will have elation and fulfillment. Just saying.
CherieMarie chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Sooo fucking hottt!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Hands down the best smut I have EVER read and dammit I read A WHOLE FUCKING LOT! You are truly a pervy MASTER and I worship at your feet! LMAO! U rock!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
The hotness factor in this story is overwhelming! The emotions were sad. I am glad you had them stay as a trio, because that fit this story line completely. I am also very happy that they seem to have gotten it together at the end. I can imagine an epilogue of 50 years later them still going at it like it crazy, but traveling all over. Thank you for writing this lovely piece of work!
Michonyx chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite stories. It's full of love and passion and sex and I could just read it over and over. Like Emmett, I do wonder what Jasper's future holds since Alice can't see him. Maybe he hooks up with a different member of the pack... Embry perhaps? Sounds like an idea. Thank you for this experience. :)
loyalwolf21 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
This was an amazing story. Yes there was a HUGE amount of sex in it but it had a great story line to. I'm a huge Emmett/Edward/Jacob fan and story's are so hard to find, so Great job very well written!
Darkxmoon chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
If ecstasy had a written form it would be this story
Maxylicious chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
that was...epic.
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness me, yes.

Um... should you have any more of this, well, I'll love you forever!
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
My goodness me... juicy is certainly right!

*fans self*
Grimmy-kittyxIchi-berry chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I love this story. I mean I looked so hard for it I mean I even searched your original stories like three times so I could find it but I never did. But I am so glad I looked again 'cause it was damn well worth the wait.

It was phenomenal and there should be a follow up to this just to see how everything worked out between them and what happen with Jasper, Alice, Rose, and the Pack. But the again leaving it to the imagination is just as good.

Great job, your a fantastic writer
Lian.TheDemon chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I just want to say that this is the best story I have ever read... It's just so perfect, for me... I really hope that you will continue this story, at least in another story... I just have one doubt, about the member's sizes... I know that Emmett and Jacob are big, but what with Edward?... I just want to know about this, is a perverse curiosity... well, that's all I have to say, I really, really want you to continue this story... Like I said before, you are one of my most favorite authors... greetings...
L.A.91 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011