Reviews for Packs, Cliques, Families
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This seems perfect for the characters at this age, good job.
murderedbutterflies chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Wow I loved this.
LadySilver chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I've read all the pieces, but I keep coming back to read this one, so it's definitely left a positive impression. I think it could be stronger with more description and supporting narrative, but the dialog and scenario are so well done that I'm hesitant to suggest changes. Love that you dramatized this scene. Looking forward to more updates when you find the time/energy.
Sthrncharm22 chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Just got around to reading the updates... Wow. This is just so beautiful and the last paragraph in the last chapter was down right chilling in an unexpected way. So well done. You actually make me feel pity for Scott.

Stiles as a character breaks my heart and I believe you caught that so perfectly. You took the time to really look into ALL of the characters and what makes them human. That's so rare.

I know it's greedy but I hope to read more from you soon. Thank you for sharing.
kinkmemeanon chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
wow, this was so funny and sweet and just great all around. i love, love, love how you write them!

"You're still my best friend, just so you know."

"You're not my type, so you know."

The other boy sighed and laughed in relief, "Oh thank god!"

so much 33333 for you!
McGinnis INC chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I can't stand the canon nurse. She annoys me and I feel like the actress that is portraying her isn't a very good actress... So, this lady I like quite a lot and I enjoy the Peter Hale back story... there is only so much you can write from the perspective of an unresponsive guy and so this nurse gives a different dimension to it - and I love the fact that she's unnamed.

McGinnis INC chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Hahaha! I've had similar conversations with my lesbian friends! Love it!

McGinnis INC chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Kinky. But absolutely fits Kate. That lady is cray-cray all the way. Love it! You have a very good grasp of the characters and their inner-workings. I love it!

McGinnis INC chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Awwww, I like this dark side to Stiles! Of course he would be a klepto... And desperate for his father's attention. Awesome job!

McGinnis INC chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I like how artistic this is! And kind of edgy... unwarranted fondling is always in style. Haha, I also very much like the idea of Jackson suffering from a stammer - he would have some embarrassing flaw that Lydia takes advantage of.

Good job!

McGinnis INC chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really like this! I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews... It kind of makes me sad.

Anyways, I've always wondered about Derek and his relationship with his uncle. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would just leave him in a hospital... maybe in the beginning when he was still young and not in Beacon Hills, but now that he's back I imagine him taking responsibility and I like your portrayal of it.

Good job!

Kisuke17Night chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Its scary how scotts chap had me pegged like that I mean it sounded,like how my school days went
Dreaming Of Nightmares chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I read this last night. Why doesn't this have more reviews. It's cute and sexy. I love every part that you have out so far! Can't wait to read more!
Sthrnchrm22 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Wow, simply beautiful writing. Perfect characterization. Brilliant imagery. Just incredible. Thanks.