Reviews for It Began at Sea
Amayada chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
this is so touching! There were tears in my eyes!
Seanna chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love it and u did great job!
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
i was beginning to think Shiina wouldn't show...thank you for this
HikaruAsakura7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Excellent fanfiction, beautiful story. Certainly it has a mixture of the manga/tv series/OAV but it doesn't feel out of place to me. :)
chacra chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
that was really beautiful! you put very strong emotion in it and like you i truly love them together!
thank you for your beautiful one-shot!
MartiaLae chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Amazing. This was awesomely written! I just love it!:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love it!I just re watched the anime and OVA's plus reread the manga.

I have rekindled my love for this is perfect.
Addi Winchester chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
amazing! I love every word ... Larva .. so into character

I really love this couple
AndTheRoadGoesEverOn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice job. Especially with your set up of the yearly question on the same day and how this year it was slightly different. Good characterization... up to the point where Larva declares his love. I don't think Larva would say it so directly like that. Instead, he would tell her in a more subtle way but one in which that she would know it to be true. That dialog line was the first part that sounded "off" to me.

Also, I don't think Larva would ever initiate a kiss. He would answer her question, because she asked, but then wait for Miyu's resonse, whatever that may be. He would wait for her to take the lead in any physically demonstration of that. In short, she's the dominate will in this relationship, or at least his will is more comfortable allowing her to take the lead while he supports.

And FYI, I think there's a typo when he lifts her face to his. I think you mean "his" thumb and finger not "her."

Just offering these thoughts as help. There was a lot to like here, so that made it easy to list the few things I thought could be improved. Glad I read it. Keep writing if you enjoy it!
Mallykins chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
thanks for the fic! i really enjoyed it. there should be more miyuxlarva fics out there! maybe i'll write one someday.
LexiKK chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
It was very good and I really like it.

I love that anime. I just start watching it.
LyraDragonflyy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hehe loved it
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love it and i knew frm da start dat miyu n larva had some sort of special relationship(aside frm the promise)
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hey, I like this story. Short and sweet. :)

One major thing I'd like to point out though. This is based on the anime (TV series), right? Lemures wasn't in the TV series. He only appears in the OAV and the manga. Garline, however, did appear in the anime and although he isn't the same person as Lemures, he plays the same role as Larva's friend (or more than just friend for those who look too deeply into the relationship). Thus far, Lemures and Garline, have never coexisted in the same VPM media produced by Kakinouchi.

You should definitely check out the manga version if you haven't already.

Hope that helps you out. :)