Reviews for A Little Stitch Here, A Little Healing There
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Never stop writing, dear, because you have a talent that shan't be wasted :)
You are very loved and I cannot wait to read anything else you've got
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Absolutely LOVE this! Such a wonderful story and honestly made me misty-eyed at the end. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You did great on this story. I know that I love it. Please keep up the great work.
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very cute! I haven't actually seen Season 6 yet (DVD doesn't come out in UK until November noooooo!) but I think I get a rough idea what happens and this is a very nice story, well written! :D
SimoneDevereux chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I've never read any fanfic before so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I know what I like and I liked your story. And you said it was your first real hurt/comfort fic I couldn't tell. Keep the stories coming.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ahhhhhhhhh! I LOVED this! This was an AWESOME hurt/comfort! And OMG poor Sam. Of course this is gonna kill him. He would totally beat himself up for this. I love how he was trying to take care of Dean in every way possible without actually telling Dean what was wrong. I feel so bad for them sometimes. It's like, they have so very little. And somehow, in Sam's mind, if he just took care of Dean this time it would make up for what happened the last time. Even though, according to Sam, nothing could ever make up for it. And the way Sam kept questioning Dean as to how he could even consider him a brother anymore. My heart was squeezing in my chest too. :( I love the descriptiveness of your writing. Makes me feel like I'm sitting right there. And wow, do I wish I was. Those poor guys. I'd love to just cuddle them both. Guh! This was amazing. And when Sam checked Dean's teeth? I just knew it was over at that point. There was absolutely no more hiding it from Dean. You write them both perfectly, by the way. I know it can be hard to write Sam sometimes but you did an amazing job. Can I also just tell you how much I absolutely LOVED that Dean gave in and hugged Sam. How he allowed Sam to literally cry on his shoulder was a thing of beauty. Dean has always been more than a brother to Sam. They're brothers, best friends, hunting partners, soul mates, and really, they're parent and child. This was definitely Dean's nurturing mother side. I love that particular side of Dean. He's not overly girlish in any way. He's just as nurturing as he can possibly be and that's all Sam's ever had. So it's definitely enough for Sam. Dean humming Hey Jude made me well up with tears. Holy crap am I emotional today! Lol And the line "You breathe a word of this to anybody, they won't be able to find a body" made me laugh cuz leave it to Dean to make jokes during a serious moment. You should be very proud of this. I loved ever single word. Please write more soon! *hugs*
elusivepoet chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Really good hun! I love how descriptive it was, I could picture the whole thing playing out in my head and that doesn't happen too often for me. Poor Sam, that had to have been pretty scary for him with how close that was to what happened when he was souless. And I like how he tried to make up for it by helping to patch up his bro, then Dean ends up helping Sammy out. :-D
ForeveraWriteratHeart chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww it was really cute! I loved it! Please keep up the writing you are great at it! I almost felt as if I were there. You are very talented and good at characterization and feelings. I look foreward to reading more stories by you in the future.
spnrules1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really loved your story. I liked the fact that Sam and Dean were hunting a Vampire again when Dean got hurt. Just the right amount of Hurt!Dean which was the perfect trigger for Sam's memories. I enjoy angsty/emotional/hurt Sam. He was protective of Dean and he tried so hard to keep his emotions in check while taking care of him. I also like that you had him checking for fangs in Dean's mouth because then Dean knew something was off about Sam and would take care of him. Lot's of emotions for Sam to deal with. The ending was very touching with Dean reassuring Sam that it was not his fault and taking care of his little brother the way a perfect big brother would. Dean will always protect Sam no matter what. Great job!
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The Harsh Truth, since you have your private messages disabled and are too much of a wuss to get comments from the people you seem to like to go and flame, maybe you'd acknowledge that I was getting into Dean's head, and not Sam's? Maybe you'd also acknowledge that I wasn't WHITEWASHING anything because if you opened up your eyes long enough to notice that regardless of what Sam says, Dean is convinced that wasn't HIS Sam and he won't blame HIS Sam for something that SOULLESS Sam did, genius. Why don't you go back and watch Like a Virgin? Unforgiven? If I had Sam AGREEING with Dean, which he did not, THAT would've been whitewashing my friend. Next time you want to comment, do it with some dignity and enable your private messages so I don't have to respond to you in a review in my own story. Jerk.
TheHarshTruth chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"They're not your fault, Sammy. That's my fault. I never should've gone and seen them when I did. I should've known better."

Oh please. How was he supposed to know better? He'd been vamped. He wouldn't have gone if Sam hadn't lied to him about the cure. SAM SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

I was quite enjoying this up to then but one thing I can't stand is Sam's screw-ups being whitewashed.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lovely story thanks.
DarkAngel19881 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love it. very well written.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Excellent! Loved the hunt. And who can resist hurt/caring Sam and Dean or guilty Sam.

Wonderful brotherly affection.