Reviews for The Letter
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Dumbledore is a bastard, plain and simple. It didn't fit with his plans for Harry and Severus so he kept the letter to keep them apart. Anything to justify his plan for the greater good.
josie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love It!You should extend this
and have snape imagine what it would be like to have Harry Potter,be Harry Snape.
leah.r.malfoy chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
its beatiful i love it please write more fanfics
Bewitchegal chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
It is called fanfiction for a reason-to stretch your imagination and let it fly. Why couldn't Severus love Harry-we can all change even at the last moment.

This is a wonderful short story and I have enjoyed reading it

Saving Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love it! I think that Snape would have reacted similarly to this. His love for Lily would have outshone his hate for James and, especially after the letter, I think he would have felt that he owed it to Lily to protect Harry. Very well written, love it, love it, love it. When a story can bring me to tears I know it's good, and this one did! :)
gotdraco chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh god. I'm speechless. That was amazing!
tortue0711 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was...beautiful! *starts to sob* Oh why Jk did you do this to poor Sev. *crys into hands*

This was done beautifuly. I had a few tears fall at the end. When he died in the book I thought of many things. One, if he didn't get into a fight with her there 5th year, they could have been together. Two, Sev could have been his father. And three, why did jk just kill off another of my favorite characters!

In the movie, when Sev was brutally attacked, he looked at Harry in away that ment that they were close. It made you feel that Sev was his father. I could totally see this in the movie.

*adds to favs*
PhoenixRising19 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"Awfully lovely, maybe"

Ahahahaha, that's the best line ever! It definitely is a possibility, as we never got totally into Sev's head. You did a wonderful job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I saw the midnight premire of part two and this fits perfectly. I was sobbing in the movie and I'm sobbing now. So beautiful.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is so beautiful. And if you watched the movie it matches the film perfectly. While it the book it would be impossible...but the film seemed to strongly hint that Harry was Severus' son! :P

Anyway, great work, and I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.
freedomiswhatIwant chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
that was, beautiful :( it made cry sooooo perfect. I just watch part 2 today and I can totally imagine that in there:( so sad and perfect