Reviews for Kissing Frogs
Amisa the Writer chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Oh, is she really 16 plus 105 years. Man, you gotta update! It's been two years1 Don't leave me hanging!
WorldFire77 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Hi, you asked what we (readers) think...I just finished reading this and I think it's super good. It's nice to believe that Jesse might find somebody after Winnie, you know? Anyway, I know this is an old post, but I thought I'd reply anyway. :-)
WorldFire77 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So far so good! I just read this chapter and it is really cool. One thing I thought I'd mention that is (slightly) confusing is the switch over from calling him "Jesse" to "Tuck" when you don't really have to do that. We know who he is. Other than that, this is really good! :-)
alex chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
i love it!
Cougar rolypoly bug chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Update this story. I will have to reread the book and see the movie. I haven't read the book in 5 years. However this seems very interesting. I would like to know where Anna read about Jesse and who she is. Other than a few minor spelling and grammar errors it is very well written. Remember to look it over for spelling. Other than that great story.
Eccentric Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Sounds interesting so far. I look forward to more. From the title I have a feeling where she might have gotten her gift.
theD0ct0rD0nna chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This is a good story. I hope you update soon! Can't wait to see how and why Anna is the way she is. Please update _
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This is really well writen and I think you did a good job on it.
wazzy593 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I have a 2 idea for your story

1. she could be a vampire and that's why she live forever .

2. you could make it a peter pan Crossover and she cold life in neverland