Reviews for pop rocks
Kalliel on LJ chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
There are so many great lines in this! I wanted to quote them back at you but there were literally just too many. I loved this, though. I usually can't really do permanent injury stuff, but I loved this. Really great job!

Kalliel
hoodietime chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh wow, I love this, the whole story, and the differences between how John and Sam dealt with it, and also how it later ties into Dean's experiences in hell.

And the ending was achy and perfect. 3
Trena81 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ouch...really, that was painful. But so good too. Thanks for sharing with us over at LJ.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Poor, poor Dean. This actually made me cringe.

You did a great job with this story.

Keep writing!
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Holy...

0_o

*hugs Dean* That was really heart-wrenching. Especially the fact that he kept going to the point where everything happened in the show more or less like it should have because Dean pushed through it despite the fact that it was killing him. And seeing Alastair again...oh man.

And not so much with the closure at the end except for the meds I guess, but it wouldn't have worked if you had given it closure. But still...break my heart why don't ya. D:

Excellent job.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story is engaging, but feels more like a piece of a story than a whole. The reference to Diluadd was somewhat confusing, as I was unfamiliar with it, and the short segment in which it appears doesn't feel like an end to a story - more like the transition to a next section. I'll read more if you continue!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You said this is the first time you wrote a story like this? Well, damned good job. Well-done.