Reviews for Hunter's Syndrome
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your family situation. I have a very close friend who just went through something similar. I understand if writing becomes too much but I would always love to read more from you. Hell if I have no books to read I go To your fics fist. I Lost track of how many times I read Water. I just love that you started a fic from Axel's point of view. (My second favorite character after Riku off course.). If we never hear from you again take care of yourself and good luck with the writing. I hope the New year is kinder to you. Peace out!

Your forever fan,
Riku

Ps: I hope I don't sound like some sort of crazy stalker fan-girl lol!
Bree chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Oh my goodness! I had started reading this fic last year and fell in love. I have been checking in obsessively over this past year. I really hope you update, because your characterization is spot on and your writing style is intense! I love this fic sooo much. Although it's incomplete, it is by far THE best fic I've ever read. Please, please, PLEASE continue writing it. :)
The Last One Left 0 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
That is a seriously epic story. You should update it when you have the time :)
MistyDeath chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Though I can see this hasn't been updated in a very long time, I still love it! Very suspenseful, great adaption. Love all your works, really, so I can't wait to see an update!
ZoombaSage chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Haha! I knew it! It was Pence! *happy dance* I'm so excited to see you're righting again, even if it has been a while since the last update. You've always been a fantastic author, and definitely one of my favorites. Thank you so much for continuing!
Azurela chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I keep happening across your stories because I see wonderful fanart for them on D/A, so I checked out "Where the Wild Things Are" last night and finished it today. I must say, I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. It was fantastic and brilliant, as all of your stories are. You're a wonderfully descriptive writer, making it quite easy for the reader to imagine the scene as it unfolds.
Anyhow... Thought I'd look at your profile more closely and noticed that you said that your mom has cancer. Noticing the dates, I looked into this story before saying anything to you, and I wanted to say that I'm glad that she's doing better. I sincerely hope that she beats it. Oh and take your time with writing. I'm sure no one will mind and that none of your fans will abandon you. Spending time with your mother is the most important thing right now.
I went and decided to read this story as well. It’s very good, very… well thought out. Your stories are very believable whether it be how the secretary first receives Axel when he arrives for his interview, the way Axel is bored out of his mind at work therefore finding a way to keep his intellectual mind stimulated, Seifer taunting Axel, being demeaning for ‘babysitting the geeks’ (in this story) or even how Axel reacted to how he lost his shoes in the swamp in Where the Wild Things Are… You’re very good at including small happenstances that make your characters more human and less fictional.
Adding to that, I am glad that Roxas isn’t cooperating with what Axel wants. It’s making the story quite interesting and is leading to interesting character development. I figured that… as soon as Axel was mean to Pence, it’d bite him in the ass xD; it’s nice, that Roxas is loyal to his friends.
I am interested in learning more about Roxas and his backstory from what he hinted at. Perhaps the blond will be Axel’s undoing after all?
Thank you for the interesting story, I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes, no matter how long it takes. I apologize that I haven’t reviewed more… your stories just captivate me, much like a really good book, and, although I really should mention how brilliant you are more, I don’t want to stop until I’m done.
Until next time,
Azurela
xox.heart chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Been craving a assassin fic for so long, and boy have you've delivered, I love your writing style so much, I can't tear my eyes from the screen. You have me woefully wrapped up in your words. I'm excited for your next updated! I'll keep an eye out!
The Infernal Lady chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Please update! I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Aestivates chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
This was super engaging and enjoyable to read. :)

I love the world you've built in this story, and the plot has definitely got me hooked. I really can't wait to see how Roxas and Axel's dynamics play out and what happens next!
tracyi chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
updoot pleaze
Kuutamolla chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
This story is amazing. I feel so clad that you are still writing, you have such amazing talent and the best written story I know is from you and also the favorite story of mine. I hope your mother will be okay and that you keep it up. I'm having a clorious moment here, I knew Axel was going to hear about fucking with Pence

I can not thank you enough for writing. I makes my whole week better. So just thank you for writing and stay awesome.
qilorar chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
great! finally some progress
Tiasn chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
I've been reading your fics for quite a while now but I think this is my first time reveiwing one of them. I blame this on my obvious lack of social skills and self consciousness. I just feel the need to tell you that I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS! This, along with Marked and Hunted, has me completly hooked. I love the new turn of events and am excited to see what you come up with next. I do hope you will continue writing; i'll wait however long it takes.

I will be highly anticipating your next update!

Gah, I sound like an obsessive fangirl.

I'm sorry if my English is a little bit off (not my first language).

Also, I hope your mother's recovering well :)

My sister has been diagnosed with cancer and sometimes I don't feel into anything anymore, so I feel as if I understand where you're coming from.
Silverspegel chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
I so love your writing, you know. This chapter is well composed in the dullness being experienced through Axel's thoughts and then letting the whole thing explode in the fight and be summed up by that smart little comment... Nicely done, in short. ;) Keep it up!
Takara yume chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
oooh very interesting I like how everythin is turnin out so far *w* can't ait to see what happens next