Reviews for Saiyans at the Supermarket
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Baby come back... halarious
loring638 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Nice job putting Videl into the story.

Not sure i understood the "BABBY COME BACK!" part.

Other than that, great chapter.

Keep up the great work.
Gabby chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Oh, I defiantly enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait for the next one. This made my day..:)
Vaccant Account chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I would die of embarrassment! Poor Videl… oh Goten messing up your brother's swearshirt. Awesome chappie.
Morpheon chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Nice chapter, but a few things: You used capitalized words way too much. About 3 quarters through the story, they became sort of an eyesore. You don't really need capitalization to emphasize everything; use an exclamation point, and italics if needed.

Also, you wrote things like this a few times: "Um...I think its dental care, soap, and shampoo." He replied. The correct way to put it is:

"Um...I thinks its dental care, soap, and shampoo," He replied.

And the end part where they were saying:

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

That was a little bit confusing, also. But overall, Good chapter. Looking forward to the next.
MissDoubleONinja chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
YOU UPDATED! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! Awwwww, poor Trunks got jilted. I love Trunks, so I felt pretty bad for him, but the chapter was still hilarious. Next time I go to the supermarket, I need to make sure to buy some scenarios and merchandise. If Trunks is right, they must sell them in the candy isle(but sadly, I can't eat it or I'll have a date with Mr. frying pan.)
Vaccant Account chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
O.O...O.O...O.O...O.O *bursts into tears and hugs computer screen* Why did you leave me for 7 months! I loved you! *pulls herself together* XD Goten and Trunks. Are you jealous Trunks? Well no need because you are cute too. I can't guarantee that I wouldn't do the same thing if I saw Goten. ; Anyway...Great Chapter. Hopefully you'll be back real soon. Cause I really missed you guys! I still can't believe your back!
Chibichu2013 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Squeeeeee! Goten is such a cutie! Sorry I just love Goten, poor Trunksie didn't get noticed by the cashier.
loves2readandwrite chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
*laughs so hard* DOVE FOR MEN? *laughs again* You still got it!
lego my ego chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Another great story
Sinful Princess chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
;rolls around on the floor laughing manically; Hoping to see chapter 6 up soon!
Bamf99 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Hahaha

i laughed all throughout this story. update soon
Luna Bluu chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Wow! That is all can say.
Luna Bluu chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
That was funny they'll go though a lot of lollipops!
Inugami-23 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011