Reviews for Journey
jane chapter 18 . 5/13
This story is s great! The plot is good, but what really gets me is the characterization. I think your characterization of Rashel and Quinn is the best i've seen in a night world fic. Many Quinn/Rashel fics I've seen portray Rashel as this emotionless badass or Quinn as a total overly-romantic softie. Like, of course quinn will grow softer after the Chosen and show more emotion, but that doesn't mean he just magically turns into a sappy gushy romantic like I see in some fics! You keep their personalities consistent with what we saw in the book, with a growing softness, but you don't lose that sometimes darker, sarcastic edge and I love that! I can't explain it well, but the characters (even the secondary ones like Ash or Thierry!) seem pulled right out of the real books! It's totally believable! bad characterization can kill a fic but yours is A!
This story is so good! Really seems like the continuation of the book! It's hard to find good quality fanfics and tbh this is the only one I found for Quinn and Rashel! Don't want to rush you, but please keep this story going when you have the time! :)
GirlBiggsee chapter 18 . 5/7
Oh my god! I cannot quite out into words how absolutely fantastic this sort is. Saying that just doesn't do it justice. This whole time I honestly felt like I was reading at chapters after chapters of L.J. Smiths books. You've have done an amazingly incredible job and honestly, this seems like something to be published. Truly I can't tell you how wonderful it is, and I really can't wait for all the chapters to come.
Are you going to continue this story? I really like it, update soon!
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 2/26
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
Rosie chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
This story is so incredibly good! Every cheater has left me hanging. I want to see what follows after the drama that just occurred. Update asap!
It'sSerena chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I really like it when it's in Quinn's POV, because you write it so interestingly. I thought it was cute how he was worried for her, even though he didn't want to admit it. Rashel and Quinn always seem to be fighting or in a conflict - not an insult, just observing! - so I'll be hoping the next chapter will have some major fluff. Update sooooon!
WonderYears chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
It was really interesting to see Quinn hunt an animal for the first time, in the beginning of this chapter. Just a small thing that adds to the brilliance of the story. Overall, great update. I liked seeing Quinn worry for her. The romantic and sexual tension at the end of the chapter does well for a cliff hanger, so update soon! I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
Can u do a lemon in Quinn's pov
HalfEvilInside333 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
What a lovely chapter. You always do a fantastic job at writing these characters and the situations in which they go through. These situations you make in the first place are interesting themselves. I'm anxious to see their relationship grow. Update soon!
The Crystal Rose chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
God, I absolutely love your Rashel/Quinn moments! They are always so intense and the sexual tension between those two is through the roof. I love how you write them and the conflicts they go through. I am so glad you updated, I've been waiting ever so patiently for this installment and I will be waiting for the next just as patiently (lol). Update soon! A good Rashel/Quinn story is hard to come across and you do a fantastic job!
lamia vampress chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
You writing is always seemingly impeccable. The flow of it is so easy to get lost into. This chapter was interesting, but there were just a few minor things. I feel as if Quinn shouldn't be so stubborn on admitting his feelings for her, or hate it when he rarely does it. It seems like he doesn't want to love or care for her, or even be with her. He had a ruthless past of not-feeling, yes, but the soulmate principal is a powerful and intense connection that can overpower a lot of things. Especially if they've slept together, because they had that connection, he should be a bit softer. But that's my personal opinion, more so than instructive criticism. You're writing itself is flawless, it's just your grip on the characters that wavers sometimes. But I guess that's all based on perspective.

Just wondering - are you ever going to write another scene?

Anyway, I really want to see where you take this story and how you end it. Update soon (:
lizzyhearts chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
WHY THE CLIFFHANGER?! ALL THAT TENSION UP IN THERE! Thank you for updating! I still love this story to the very end :)

KEEP CALM AND WRITE ON!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Yeah update! And a good follow up chapter. I love how you integrate all the characters.
lamia vampress chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
I actually did a double take when I saw this story in the NW's feed, updated. It's been so long! But your situation is most definitely understandable, with the busy works of Uni and all. Anyway, good chapter. Update when you can xx