Reviews for Four Times
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
That was a little odd, but it was nice to read something from a minor character's point of view.
Anonymous Miki chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was... odd.
Good; but still odd.
Ah whatever I liked it either way...!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
this is really well done. good job
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You could have Donne the last part better, but good over all
Riyuka chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm very sad that Harry has to endure so much but at the same time I'm glad that Piers cared enough to look for him. It gives me hope, because even people like him can change and try to look out for others. In this case simple ignorancy could have killed.
I like this story because it tells us important things about life. It's important to care about people.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, that was amazing! I really enjoyed reading it; I never thought much about Piers. Great work!
Syron13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ah yes the evil carnivorous plot bunnies. I am not really a writer myself but my imagination is apparently their perfect breeding ground. I fight them by searching out fanfics that have covered what those plot bunnies want so they can go to those writers.
BlackImp chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*Sniffle* I love it when people put first person view on the minor characters, or the bad guys... But I will say, I never thought about showing that Piers had grown up, too.
Oh! I've also been reading your other one, Crestfallen! So now I'm going to have to go look up other Master of Death fictions. But first I'll have to follow that one... So, yeah. I think your writing is pretty dang awesome, and your concepts are too. Keep updating!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ooh wow, another side to one of Dudley's friends. It's nice to see that after all of the visible signs, at least someone steps up to be the better guy. :)
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwwww I like it when people make piers nice it seems to fit the rat-like boy and this one seemed to fit his charachter to a T. Very nice

Death Cobra Eater