Reviews for Yellow Ribbon
child of Jon snow chapter 11 . 3/30
I was crying most to the time and the last chap had my happy crying
Triscribe chapter 11 . 2/23
Oh. My. Goodness.
I've read a lot of horrible things the Decepticons have done, but your (absolutely original) idea has blown me away as the most despicable thing ever. I. Freakin'. Loved this!
And the ending-! Beautiful. Just beautiful. :)
2211Nighthawk chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I've been browsing thought your fanfictions lately, (I'm running out of good new ones so time to go back to my favorites) and this is my favorite one so far. The whole thing was just amazingly written and I loved it. The rec room scene with Prowl, Jazz, and smokey stuck out the most just because of how descriptive it was. the same with how Ratchet, then Prime reacted to finally remembering everything. The whole thing was just amazing. Wow. The emotions ran wild in this and just turned it into a tear jerker. Just... Wow. Don't know what else to say.
FuziPenguin chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
This was great! I was as tense as Prowl and Jazz during the chapters in which the rest of the Ark was adjusting to their presence. Thanks for a great read!
Irrwisch chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
"For all that his nemesis lay before him, body torn and spark slowly fading, he knew that there was only one broken mech in this room.
It wasn't Prowl."

That was amazing. Thank you for writing and posting this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing, one of the few things that have brought me to tears because it not only had perfect characterization but a unique, interesting plot. Good job and I hope to read more fics by you in the future :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
This was amazing! :D ...did I completely skim past Elita finding out they were alive?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
nice
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Yet another fine piece of writting. I loved reading this fic.
kkcliffy chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I have just finished reading this story for the second time and just have tosay that it is just as wonderful the next time through! I couldn't put it down during either reading. Great job!
Infinitechange chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Very interesting and fun story!
DarkShell chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
That was a very well written story with an exceptionally original plot! You've managed to keep a steady pace during the whole time with a healthy dose of drama and suspence, then you've ended it in a very believable way. The emotional parts were also just the right dose - not too rushed or too sappy. It must have been a challenge to write all that body language, but it has turned out great.
Right, I'll go check out your other stories now :D Good luck on future projects!
DarkShell chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This is the best description of Starscream I've come across so far - you've captured his character so well. Arrogant, bossy and self-centered is a given, but also very loyal to the decepticon cause, to his underlings and especially to his trinemates. Loved the little "seeker nest", and the klingy Skywarp made me laugh so hard XD!
RagdolDark chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful. No more words are needed, as I couldn't even begin to describe all the emotions I went through while reading this story. Just... Wonderful.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
I REALLY liked this, and definitely one of the better battle scenes I've read. That moment of /horror/ when Ratchet realized what they're been doing last chapter... This story is going on my faves, and I'm going to be sure to share it with my friends too.