Reviews for SIX
wood chapter 8 . 7/16
Sucks you left the story unfinished honestly just ask for help for ideas I am sure there is tons avaliable here

Or

Ask for a reader to finish your story for you then maybe you can enjoy reading it

Maybe that will give you ideas for your next story
xenomorphilliac chapter 1 . 5/17
but, specimen six was a lady...
But Specimen 6 is a Girl
Sugarpuffluv chapter 1 . 3/7
I read a few of your reviews and it's true what they say.

You should either get a Beta Reader or find something to help fix your grammar mistakes because I read like maybe one third through the first chapter and I got distracted by all the grammar mistakes and how flat the plot was.

Being a first time writer and making mistakes are bound to happen, so don't take the criticism to heart because I'm sure most people mean it to be used in a constructive manner instead of a destructive manner.

But that being said, I thought your idea was really interesting. I know that if I reall try to get into the story I can really get past the mistakes and take the story for what the story is supposed to get at. Plus the feedback you're getting isn't half bad. Haha so look forward to your supporters!
CreeperTamer20 chapter 8 . 2/18
Please continue the story.
XenoRex chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I HATE WNEN THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER ON A REALLY GOOD FANFIC IS A FUCKING UPDATE
XenoRex chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
your actually really close to my theory on xenomorph breeding except for me both genders of xenomorph are sexually mature during dronehood and that once they have mated the female and her mate leave to start a new hive and her mate would be the guard and males can't molt pass praetorian cause the like the knights and the royal jelly is like a food or something for the xenomorphs
Rock Raider chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
I'll admit, this story pulled me in and kept me reading until this point. I am curious to see what happens next.

Man, questions about this story. How well can Scarlette hide Six from the rest of the colony they're headed to? Will Scarlette come up with something to remove the language barrier between the two of them? If the queen of Six's hive finds out that he's in love with Scarlette, would he have to fight his own brothers, and maybe even queen, to keep them away from her? Would the queen also can Six by his name in a derogatory way? Would Scarlette try and educate Six about other aspects of human society?

Of course, those are just things that ran through my mind about this. In the end, this is your story, and whatever happens in it is up to you. I can only watch and wait.

BTW, I myself know what it's like to have your drive for a story dry up. I have a LOT of fanfics in my account that are unfinished for about a decade now, and while I tried to continue with them, the urge is easy-come-easy-go.

Well, anyway, update as soon as you can. God Bless.
Ecpeople chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
:-/
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
2 things. 3 if you consider my next comment.
You need a Beta Reader.
1) Your grammar is acceptable, but rather distracting.
2) Your punctuation is awful; every paragraph is basically a run-on sentence.
I would enjoy this more if you fixed the numerous mistakes in your chapters.
Nihil Asara chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I'd highly suggest using a free writing program with autocorrect like openoffice or the like rather than notepad. Capitals at the start of sentences, periods at the end, and 20% of the right commas would greatly improve the readability of this chapter. You can even type the exact same way and the program will autocorrect and do the work for you.
xXCoolguy232Xx chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
More. ASAP. Please.
battycatty223 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I love it! SIX is so cute, I can't wait to see the way their relationship develops. Please finish, I love it! But the only thing is the spelling, punctuation and grammar isn't great. But everything is amazing other than that **
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Whet is next chapter bro this was made in 2011 come on! I actually liked this don't stop now also I know I said this befor but predator man sure have him throw down against SIX but try and make a good guy please
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Get a Predator in there , don't care how just do it wouldn't mind a Six vsPred showdown but do try and make him a good guy , please