Reviews for SIX
Whet is next chapter bro this was made in 2011 come on! I actually liked this don't stop now also I know I said this befor but predator man sure have him throw down against SIX but try and make a good guy please
Get a Predator in there , don't care how just do it wouldn't mind a Six vsPred showdown but do try and make him a good guy , please
Do more or I kill you. Great story
when you will start the next chapter?plz give us a date of release or something
Dis is a really great storty Plz make another chapter
Balanu chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I remember reading this story quite a while ago, and was disappointed since it looked like it was abandoned. Glad to see this isn't the case, and now looking forward to more!
vampirenick chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
How can you forget this story? It is great and you should be ashamed. Hurry up and make a new chapter cuz I'm a big fan of this story and you stop it and do nothing for to long so hurry please.
saashi samy chapter 8 . 10/11/2014

saashi samy chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
very funny

i like
The Loyal Galaxy Goddess chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
That is very understandable.
Life always comes first. ,
Can't wait for you to update once your replay AvP game!
LadyDeadmau5 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
This was such a great story. I really hope you continue it 3
OSR fanatic chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
dragonite chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Yeah when i first began writing this story i didn't have much of a grasp on writing, i can see that there are loads of spelling and punctuation errors I've missed.

Also to people wondering, yes i do realize that six is canonically female, but in this non-canon story he's male.
Darkaiz chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Good and interesting, but it's difficult and frustrating to read due to the lack of commas and punctuation marks.