Reviews for My Stepson's Eyes
Feels! X"O
icesong180 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
nice story!
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is really really good. I love how you connect so intuitively with Persephone in this, it is something that is sadly not common in regards to characters in this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Please I am begging you to continue it is so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
loved it. i've never thought about persephone like that. cool!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was so sweet and sad, and I love how it shows Persephone in a gracious light. Great job with this.

(Though I thought Nico had his father's eyes?)
Emily.Flecther chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was absolotly beutiful!
earth17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
this is sweet. i really like this story good job.
f chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nico has black eyes like his father.
Flavio S chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Poor Persephone! I didn't liked her in the books, but you made her so more 'alive'. And even if she hates Nico she loves him too. Very nice.
Vans321 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
WOW! That was a great portrayal of the kind of emotions I personally think Persephone would show. Bravo!
the fail chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wow just wow epic and awesome and beatiful and everything else thats good about a story keep up the good work
toolazytosignup123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Really cute story, I almost cried at the end :)
GoddessofspringlovesthePhantom chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This story is so beautiful I have read it like 10 times and evry time I read it I start crying like a little baby because I can just see her sitting by Nico saying - Mama loves you it's ok it will be all right your safe now mama's here to protect you. Your safe the monsters can't get you here oh I'm so proud of you I love you so vary much.- Cant you? Of course you can you Wrote it,well good bye.

Love,Berkley Rose

P.S. For my username info see previous comments
GoddessofspringlovesthePhantom chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh my gosh finally a story about Nico and Sephey that dosent have her as a raving lunatic. Yah sure she turned him into a plant once but she was just probably just surprised to see him alive. I have a feeling that you are a major lover of the story of Hades and Persephone because if you were not you probably wouldn't have wrote this story ware Persephone is vary vary nice and forgiving so I have a feeling that I have read your work in the Greek mythology archive or in the Hades and Persephone community so I'll look you up.

Love,Berkley Rose

P.S. The 'Goddess of Spring' in my user name is our favorite Lady Persephone and the 'Phantom' is the one and only Phantom of the Opera and 'Sephey' is well in the world of fan fiction Hades pet name for Persephone and in my world everyone calls her Sephey