Reviews for My Stepson's Eyes
Nico does have very dark eyes, though, basically black. In the books Percy mentions that he has the same sort of manic energy in his eyes as his father, Hades. Good fic, nevertheless.
OH MY GODS when did I go so deep into this rabbit hole. TBH this story was amazing and made me feel all the feels. You have no idea how sad you have just made me by making this fic. In a good way though, because this was truly painfully, beautiful :3
Angry Penguins chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This was a really good analysis of possibly Persephone's perspective on Nico. I really liked it. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Feels! X"O
icesong180 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
nice story!
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is really really good. I love how you connect so intuitively with Persephone in this, it is something that is sadly not common in regards to characters in this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Please I am begging you to continue it is so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
loved it. i've never thought about persephone like that. cool!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was so sweet and sad, and I love how it shows Persephone in a gracious light. Great job with this.

(Though I thought Nico had his father's eyes?)
Emily.Flecther chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was absolotly beutiful!
earth17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
this is sweet. i really like this story good job.
f chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nico has black eyes like his father.
Flavio S chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Poor Persephone! I didn't liked her in the books, but you made her so more 'alive'. And even if she hates Nico she loves him too. Very nice.
Vans321 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
WOW! That was a great portrayal of the kind of emotions I personally think Persephone would show. Bravo!
the fail chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wow just wow epic and awesome and beatiful and everything else thats good about a story keep up the good work