Reviews for Martyr for the Cause
Awesome story! I loved how forgiving and understanding Sam was. Thank you.
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/17
I loved the story. Thank you for sharing.
Kurokaga chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
wowwwi really love this . i like how you portrayed their bond . it's so sweet and beautiful . like when dean decide to take a flight eventhough he's scared of height and sam trust dean always . love this story . i like reading supernatyral fanfic with outside pov . thanks for writing this . you make my day
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Wow, I love this and how you've portrayed brotherly love it's fab
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Kidnapped by Human again.

And the reason was interestingly kind of new...

hmm...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
yikes! what a contraption - not something to get tangled in!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is fantastic. The way this one is set up with Chad's point of view in the diner to then Dean waking up to find Flores and what that deal is to then Sam and Chad as the hours tick by and then the way it ended and then they came back to check up on Chad... it's really wonderfully done.

The fact that it's another hunter after them instead of a supernatural creature was an interesting twist, especially since they weren't trying to kill Sam like Gordon was for being not all regular human. And then the hours ticking by definitely added a lot of intensity to this one.

But I really loved the way you were able to distinguish the point of views of each "narrator" of a section. They were so well done and in character and clever and touching and intense and just everything came together and I've had this tab up on my computer for months now because I keep on wanting to come back to it and read it again. XD
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
AAAWWWWWWWWW I liked Chad. Is that totally wrong? I know he drugged and kidnapped the boy's but he seemed to honestly feel horrible. Not to mention he helped Sam. I think he's pretty damn lucky Dean didn't kill him slowly and with a great deal of pain and I think he know's it. The father was a whole other can of sardines though. What a freak. I'm glad he's dead. Excellent Job!
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Such an amazing writer. Loved it!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, this was thrilling. Fascinating characters, and I really liked the way this was written, half from Chad's and half from Dean's POV. Great start, hooking the readers with the fact that these two weirdos seem to know about the Winchesters, and telling as much about how Chad is perceiving the Winchesters as about Chad and the relationship to his pop... I also liked the idea to show how being a hunter can make you a worse monster than the things you're hunting - not new in the show, but always so revealing and interesting. I can't say I liked Flores a bit, especially his little torture kit - nice idea, this was REALLY mean! I absolutely loved the interaction between Chad and Sam - and how Sam tried to teach Chad something about choosing his own way opposed to staying the brave little soldier. Chad is such a sweet guy, must be mostly from his mother's side :-) Oh, and in the end a touch of "Last Crusade" - the heavenly punishment for someone who acts very bad in the name of the good cause.

Kudos!

xx Kate
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loved the brotherly love in this and Sam's faith that Dean will come back for him no matter what.

Also loved viewing the brothers from a stranger's perspective. It was new and interesting.
iris254 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
you always write the best hurt/comfort :)
Landwing chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Interesting. Seeing things through the Winchesters' eyes for so long, it's easy to forget that not every family is as close, even in the hunting world. I remember you writing in another story from Sam's POV that he'd gotten a surprise when he found out about Jess's more distant relationship with her siblings, and "he hadn't known you could love family other than fiercely." I s'pose in the hunting world everyone is more devoted to each other-or at least to a particular cause. What's interesting is how that devotion doesn't always translate into a mutually self-giving-for-the-other's-good kind of relationship. Having seen the guys, the Campbells, the Harvelles, and even Tamara and Isaac, it's easy to think that all hunter families are close-sometimes suffocatingly so. But "it ain't necessarily so."

There's a lot to speculate about in Chad's relationship with his father, but the biggest tell about it was Chad's disbelief that Dean would come back for Sam. Chad saw Sam and Dean move together as they so often do and saw how fiercely and desperately Sam fought for Dean when first drugged, but Chad couldn't reason to that speaking to a lifetime of brotherly love. Maybe because there'd been precious little love of a similar sort between his father and him. Obsessions can do terrible things to a family, but it seems to me the most awful thing they can do is blind family members to the power of love in a family. A very thought provoking piece. Well done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this. Such an interesting character, and I loved how you dealt with his thoughts and feelings about the brothers. Excellent writing! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
SAm is one of the few people who would have looked out for Chad after the way he and his father treated he and Dean so badly. That allegedly religious obeject is really creepy too.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »