Reviews for Love stronger than time
LGZSPECCY chapter 1 . 8/21
Can you remove this. It's not a story.
What happened to the story ? Did you delete it? I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid. I just found t the story and I liked the summary.
Jammy chapter 1 . 6/3
You honestly cannot not put back this story! This is my all time favourite Delena story to read & Ive been waiting all this while for it to be put back so that I can re-read and enjoy it!

Im sorry for all the negativity and hate you had gotten but you must know that there are many more who are supporters & lovers of this story! So please for our sakes re-upload the story!:)

You are an amazing writer and you write amazing stories. It'll be a shame not to showcase it especially an work like this! I do sincerely hope you will at least consider my request!

p.s. I would like to note that I mean no disrespect or offence to you or anybody with this comment! Thank you.
The
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
your story are amazing ! all the persons who said horrible things about your story was just stupid ! I want to read it please ! I love your stories so much and I know that this story will be not an exception !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Plesss i want read it!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn you haters!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This would have been the first Vampire Diaries fanfic I would have read and I am SUPER disappointed that its not up... Hope you put it up soon! I'll keep returning to this page in case you do. Thank you!
Delejah101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I understand that u need r take a break but please put the story back.i'm just among the many who haven't gotten the chance to read it.
Justtxmee chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really want to read this you put ot back?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
crying my eyes out I really wanted to read this one and I'll never get that chance
but I understand why you had to do this and yeah.
much love honey, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
:-) -'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You are a fantasic writer and I would love to read more of your fanfics.
gm1985 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Its amazing how many people are requesting you to put the story back...speaks volumes about ur writing skills. You are talented and amazing. Hope you keep writing
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Please put your story back up! It sounds so amazing!
1,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »