Reviews for Love stronger than time
The
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
your story are amazing ! all the persons who said horrible things about your story was just stupid ! I want to read it please ! I love your stories so much and I know that this story will be not an exception !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Plesss i want read it!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn you haters!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This would have been the first Vampire Diaries fanfic I would have read and I am SUPER disappointed that its not up... Hope you put it up soon! I'll keep returning to this page in case you do. Thank you!
Delejah101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I understand that u need r take a break but please put the story back.i'm just among the many who haven't gotten the chance to read it.
Justtxmee chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really want to read this you put ot back?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
crying my eyes out I really wanted to read this one and I'll never get that chance
but I understand why you had to do this and yeah.
much love honey, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
:-) -'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You are a fantasic writer and I would love to read more of your fanfics.
gm1985 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Its amazing how many people are requesting you to put the story back...speaks volumes about ur writing skills. You are talented and amazing. Hope you keep writing
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Please put your story back up! It sounds so amazing!
IJustWantToWatchTheWorldBurn chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Honestly I've read your other stories and they are amazing! Please put this back up it sounds like a very interesting story and you are a great writer I know you can pull it off!
I ask again PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP!
lovewritingpictures chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I know you didn't want us to review this chapter but months have passed and there are not other chapters...
I totally understand your decision and i get you don't want to keep writing this story but could you put the chapters back somewhere so we could read them?

Thank you.
ElenorRose chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
No! pls put the story back up. some ppl are jerks, dnt listen to thm. this is a grt story.. pls put it back..
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »