Reviews for Love stronger than time
SageQ chapter 1 . 7/7
Where's the story? It sounded really interesting.
LGZSPECCY chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Can you remove this. It's not a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
What happened to the story ? Did you delete it? I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid. I just found t the story and I liked the summary.
Jammy chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
You honestly cannot not put back this story! This is my all time favourite Delena story to read & Ive been waiting all this while for it to be put back so that I can re-read and enjoy it!

Im sorry for all the negativity and hate you had gotten but you must know that there are many more who are supporters & lovers of this story! So please for our sakes re-upload the story!:)

You are an amazing writer and you write amazing stories. It'll be a shame not to showcase it especially an work like this! I do sincerely hope you will at least consider my request!

p.s. I would like to note that I mean no disrespect or offence to you or anybody with this comment! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
The
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
your story are amazing ! all the persons who said horrible things about your story was just stupid ! I want to read it please ! I love your stories so much and I know that this story will be not an exception !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Plesss i want read it!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn you haters!
Desirae chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This would have been the first Vampire Diaries fanfic I would have read and I am SUPER disappointed that its not up... Hope you put it up soon! I'll keep returning to this page in case you do. Thank you!
Delejah101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I understand that u need r take a break but please put the story back.i'm just among the many who haven't gotten the chance to read it.
Justtxmee chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really want to read this you put ot back?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
crying my eyes out I really wanted to read this one and I'll never get that chance
but I understand why you had to do this and yeah.
much love honey, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
:-) -'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You are a fantasic writer and I would love to read more of your fanfics.
gm1985 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Its amazing how many people are requesting you to put the story back...speaks volumes about ur writing skills. You are talented and amazing. Hope you keep writing
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »