Reviews for The Neutral Zone
antra chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
interesting, an illegal prison somewhere in the neutral zone... if I were a suspicious person I would think somebody wanted to keep this hidden very badly...

Considering where they found the planet and the prison and that they didn't get another message I would expec a prisoner or a group of prisoners to have sent for help, the prison employees hoping to be overlooked due to security

It doesn't matter what they will find on this prison planet, thisd wil be a highly emotional ride for Tom
tayababy chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Ok, so other than the cloaked prison in the neutral zone thats not supposed to be there, toms having a great day! Methinks miral needs a sibling, a cute as little boy just as intelligent as her who has his mother wrapped around his little fingers, just like miral has Tom ;)
Nana Evans chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I would like to thank you really really much for posting. It's just what I needed to unwide after all the stress from my finals at college.

I just understood why you made Tom keep the tatoo now. But I think that this form of protest won't make as much impact6 than he would want it to make, because people use to forget about the reasons behind the facts. Most would simple be reminded that he served time and not the reason why he did it. Did I make any sense here?

Anyway, just happy to see you writing again, so keep me happy and keep posting!

waiting for the next one!
snow6835 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
woohoo, another story! loved the 1st chapter and how deanna knows tom's just kidding himself if he thinks he's figured out everything about his feelings. looking forward to more of how his background and current political feelings ties in with this story. and it's so interesting seeing the continued development of harry and tom's friendship, especially given tom's current personality and rank. update soon! definitely want to know how the romulans are hiding an entire planet! (though it's very interesting that ships may be going there via federation space... hmm)
tayababy chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Hmmm, now you've piqued my interest with this intriguing start... Hooked totally!
antra chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
OK, new story to contemplate.

When you wrote that this is clearly still in the aftermath of the Andorian incident my thoughts were: Poor Enterprisers, one mission after the other. Just because most of the crew of the Enterprise was on the ship for the mission doesn't mean that the psychological pressure wasn't high for them, too. But then, your Deanna thought so too and told Will, they just have to find a way to do this sometime.

Back to the first chapter, counselling session Deanna and Tom. Since I would have been surprised if Tom had been NOT the type to deflect counselling as long as he could I didn't know what to expect from that. But then, what we saw in TNG concerning her counselling style and her very warm and relaxed approach would certainly go better with Tom that anything else. He certainly never intended to say as much about Auckland as he did, even if he hadn't realised it yet.

To chapter 2: I'm waiting where you are going with the story, as always
Runawaymetaphor chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
"As Troi had pointed out to her imzadi on a couple of occasions, what everyone really needed was a week on Risa, not looking for shadows that, if any were found, could bite them in the face."

Amen. And thank you for reminding me why Troi is one of my fav TNG characters. Always nice to see her written as more grey matter and less cleavage. ;-)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6