Reviews for Blood Weak
Haus of Lexy chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This...Was absolutely PERFECT.
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please please please! Update this *on my knees*
Its such a good interesting, Natsus reaction to Lucys blood sent chills up my spine
HeroOfAincrad4211 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
:D OMFG PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D LOVED IT
NaLu DrAgNeEl - SeIrEi MaDoShI chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I L3VE YOUR STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE *_*

PLEASE, PLEASE.. PWETTY PWEASE!
woodbyne chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is amazing! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I would really love to read more of this. Even if it's just a paragraph or something. Think about it? _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story but I'd like that finish in rated m because I really really thought that Nastu was going to do what he thinking.

Sorry,I'm not English.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Epic! :D Why don't they mention this at all- I mean, he's an excellent smeller, so why wouldn't he smell the blood around that time of month? XD GWad, I love this so much! You have to make more chapters! :D :D
With a tardis and a portal gun chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very interesting. Too bad it's not been updated since July. But I shan't give up hope, because this is a good one.
Stara-chi chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
:D Awesome story you must update soon!
blurberry chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love it! This first chapter is real unique and novel! MORE PLEASE! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tazz chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
D'aww! This is cute.
fortheloveof-anime chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OHMAIIGAD! I so love the story so much 8D I wish it has an additional chapter or 2 c: the grammar was good and the story falls into place. Great job on this!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love it! Do continue.
OhtaSuzuke chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i wonder how worse natsu's situation will be? you got me curious here haha
Rakora chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I think you should do 60,000 more chapters of this stuff. I could read this all day, all night, then all day again until all my brain cells have rotten and my eyes have fallen out of my head. THEN, I will still find a way to read this stuff. It's like a drug.

If you write 60,000 chapters, I will love you forever. And hey, you would get some short of award. That would have to be some sort of record.

:D

UPDATE SOON. FOR MY SAKE.