Reviews for Towards a Different Future
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 7/7
Okay, it's been a rough ride these three chapters. The story is engaging, the plot is fast paced, and you know how to make your readers want more. I can only say that this is going on Naruto Sailor Moon community.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 7/7
Med school. Wow. That's awesome. Another great chapter. Keep up the great work!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 7/7
I have read one chapter and I am in love with this story. I give it a 10 out of 10. I myself am currently working on a Naruto/ Sailor Moon story. Bookmark story includes Naruto, Sasuke Hinata and a few others. I really hope that you don't discontinue this story. It holds a lot of promise!.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 1/19
Hope you decide to update this fic again. Haven't really seen fics like this in this type of crossover and would like to see more
Originalance10ver chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Nice chap, and talk about 1st impressions. Plus the blonde unknowingly lighting a spark (so like him)!
Originalance10ver chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Poor blonde, looks like his luck was totally bad in this chap. Hope it becomes better soon.
Originalance10ver chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Well that was a nice start. Liked the Yoda references both are green so it's no wonder Mister Tux in Mask would compare the two.
FuujinNoKitsune chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Pretty awesome concept and premise. Hope this story gets continued
Kylandor chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Excellent story and I'm loving the long chapters. Naruto far outclasses his opponents and I enjoy seeing him toying around with them like a cat with a ball of yarn (Which is a huge blow for the enemy's ego) Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Keep posting please. I like this.
Keinen chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Update pls!
Keinen chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I want new chapter,ohh mighty one!
Keinen chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice fic needs more chapters,love the hole Naruto badass type!
Keinen chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Dude write more,,,that is all from me!
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Hurry up and update,i want more.