Reviews for Towards a Different Future
Keinen chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Update pls!
Keinen chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I want new chapter,ohh mighty one!
Keinen chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice fic needs more chapters,love the hole Naruto badass type!
Keinen chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Dude write more,,,that is all from me!
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Hurry up and update,i want more.
Keinen chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Dude update for fck sake ur killin me here,this is a amazing crossover..!
Naruto fnatc chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
damn, though i miss Gaara, and the other jinjuriki, this fic is defiantly better than the original.
Darkfoxknight chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I really like its one of the better fics
burgerkong chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Excellent chapter overall with the plot advancement; perhaps a little OOC for Naruto, given his amusement with Makoto (then again, this is AU so this isn't out of the ordinary), but the personality isn't too alienating. His abilities also stay true to canon, and it's nice to see that your Naruto has the common sense not to pull out Rasenshuriken or the like in the city (writers I find often forget about collateral when writing fight scenes).

Good luck with med school, as that's where I wanna be in 4 years time! Just curious if you wanna be a doctor or have a specialty in mind, but otherwise keep up the great work, hope to read more from you soon!
Inverness chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
You've got something good going on here. Though I have to say, it's sad to see Kurama and the bijuu getting the short end of the stick considering the recent revelations in the manga.
Please Read my stuff chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
awesome
D4rkMiz3r chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Wait wait wait jadeite is pissed that naruto doesn't fight fair and yet the youma lie, cheat, and use deceit to get achieve their goals. What kind of ass backward shit is going on there when the bad guy doesn't like how you play ball lol. Keep up the good work will be following this story to she how it goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
It has been awhile. But I am enjoying this story there just not alot of good sailor moon naruto storys that are still being continued so good job man good job
Bucio chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Hola , que gusto el poder leer otro capitulo de tu Fic , el cual es muy bueno , me gusta la manera en la que representas a Naruto en otro "Mundo " y sus intentos de adaptarse y encontrar un propósito en el , aparte de como se están dando los encuentros con los otros personajes de Sailor Moon ; y pensando un poco , si lo llegas a continuar hasta ese punto , seria interesante ver la reacción de Naruto a la situación de Hotaru pues se podría sentir algo identificado con ella debido a circunstancias similares , como el rechazo que elle padece por su Rol de Sailor Saturn y lo de ser la anfitriona de una entidad maligna como Mistress 9 lo cual le traería recuerdos de su pasado .

Suerte con lo de tu escuela y tu nuevo cargo , y yo creo que como muchos entendemos y tu mismo expresaste , vas a estar muy ocupado con todo eso , pero esperamos tengas la oportunidad de seguir con tu historia , aunque sea de vez en cuando , en esos raros ratos de Tiempo libre que llegues a tener, por lo demás , good Job and good luck !
Collin Oshea chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »