Reviews for You Found Me
Master-Lea chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
You have know idea how much this means to me, my dad took me from my mom and my sister when I was little and he was very abusive, until he passed away. I was put in foster care and by that time my REAL family had just moved to the same town and I was put with thier neighbors. Then one day after a few weeks of living with James and Chloe (neighbors) I was walking home from school and litterly ran into my sister. We became friends. That weekend she asked if I wanted to spend the night and long story short I never left. I still love James and Chloe though.
umbrella chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This, had me on the edge of ny seat, the entire freaking time I was reading this. WHY FEELZ WHY.
Lollipop chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Nice story! Only thing that threw me off was that because it said Cloud and Sora, I thought that would be the main pairing... So could you please change it to Sora and Riku (might even get more reviews) or at least put a warning in the summary :) Thanks!

Anyway, good job :)
secretgirl630 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i love the story sora finds his family
iLingLing chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Whoaaaa May 25th is my birthday.
Sapphire Blue Flames chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awww! So sweet and emotional. I seriously stalk your stories. No lie..

And do you always have to make me have a nosebleed? I'm losing a lot of blood here..! HAHA.. Lol..

Your awesome, and you need to keep writing. Seriously, you should make a book!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
ok...that fic was beautiful! i had a whole range of emotions.

the beginig was...freakin hot

and then cloud found sora and i was all like "awww"

it was just great. you are an amazing writer mistress crimson passion!

Pyro13
StillDollDemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
WOW,just wow...

Asuka:thought you said she was good?

Kaine:didn't you pay any attention?THIS IS GOOD!

Asuka:..i expected it to be longer *pout*

Kaine:are you kidding me?i couldn't ask that!this is long enough!

Asuka:...Why didn't you request a Sephisis-fanfic?

Kaine:because she never writes that?

Asuka:ask her for a Sephiroth x Genesis !NOW!

Kaine: (-_-)" maybe...another time?for your bday?christmas?

Asuka:*pout* i want it soon!

Damn Asuka...but this was sooo good!thank you thank you!i loved it!the lemon was soo deliciously (XD) smutty!

Kadaj!Kadaj XD kyaaa!you should write more SemeCloud,poor Leon...too bad he didn't fully appear in here... and Zack x Kadaj-fanfics XD this was sooo hot!aaw...i got all sad because i still haven't found my older brother yet...damn DX

I'm glad that it ended so happy and they reunited!

I loveloveloveloveloved this!

Thank you once again!

Asuka:ask her for the Sephisis-fic!

Kaine:shut up!*stuffs her in closet* maybe another time,eh,Crym ;)

i would be very happy if i could request something in the future 3