Reviews for The Handmaid
Avalon096 chapter 1 . 8/5
I love badass fairy Sookie stories! Thanks!
Really, can I have Garron when you're done with him?
Hi Rasul! Has Eric kissed a lot of rose petals in his long life? Oh hai Sookie, wanna fuck? Sure, Eric, we just officially met for the first time half an hour ago so yeah, why not?
Jason taking Sookie to a vamp bar. Ok.
How did Godric know it would be a thousand years before Eric would meet Sookie again?

Well that's an interesting way for Eric to meet up with Pam.
Poor Sookie! I take it Niall doesn't know about the soul mate bit, or is he just keeping it from Sookie?
So Godric stood around and let Ocella turn Eric and try to terrorize him and waited for Eric to drain the asshole who killed him then oh hi, come to my cave.

Strange.
Can I have a dragon? I would even name him Garron if you wanted.

What good is it for Sookie to have a "guard" if the "guard" is forbidden from keeping her from hurt? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Finally! I love that Sookie was given a selfless gift by her selfish great great whatever grandfather - an admittedly selfish god! The irony is beautiful!

If the old bat is sick or failing, why doesn't Sookie *HEAL* her?
I'm glad the old bitch is suffering. She didn't have to let things go the way they did between Sookie and Eric, but she did.
Weee! Sookie gets to suffer! Yay! So much fun! Yeee-haw - Sookie gets to suffer for no reason! Yippeeee!

I'm glad Sookie saw through the old bitch's feeble excuses. She could have told Sookie everything at any point in time but chose to withhold information to control Sookie's life and to ensure that she hurt as much as possible.
So everyone decides to leave - nay, ENCOURAGE - Sookie to hurt and suffer and hurt and suffer and hurt and suffer and hurt and suffer AND NOT TELL HER A THING because, um, Fate! or some such bullshit cop out even though TELLING Sookie what's going on would be the right thing to do but is apparently blindly discarded (because it is the right thing to do) as a viable option because then there wouldn't be enough angst and because everyone loves Sookie they've all decided that she must hurt and suffer and hurt and suffer and hurt and suffer BECAUSE FATE!. Right. Sure. Cop out. Sure, how else to beat her into being a cold-hearted bitch like everyone wants her to be? Why not take turns torturing her, wouldn't that be simpler?
I will emotionally abandon you if you dare to look at BOYS, Sookie.
Oh please forgive me and let me prostrate myself with grief for having emotionally disturbed you oh glorious Erikr-God.
Sickening.
So the moral of this story is to never do anything to help anyone else, to let people hurt each other because evolving is bad so the laws can never change, and don't want better for yourself because you're not worth it and you have to run around obeying everyone else all the time. Got it.
Py was dumb for drinking the poison anyway. Really, that was Trump-style dumb. Did anyone think to feed Sookie?
Well the old bat is rude as hell arbitrarily changing Sookie's name like what she wanted didn't matter. Strike one against the old bat.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »