Reviews for The Handmaid
Modiggy chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Sookie is to kind hearted for her own good sometimes.
ncmiss12 chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Awesome chapter! I am sorry to see it end! I guess that the Ap knew that she had to die for sookie to accept her true power and use it. I think it was a fitting punishment for Brennen to spend the rest of his life alone forever and have to tell Sookie each year something to make the faes life better and more peacefull. I also love that she made the gods and the fates into humans for one thousand years, so they can see what it is like. That would teach them more than anything. Loved it! This story rocked. Although I wish for a little of Sookie's and Eric's happieness together maybe in a epiloge? Love it!
Modiggy chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Yes Sookie. We know Erik is yours.
Modiggy chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Okay, this chapter was just too cute! Eric was still eric, and sookie was still hot tempered Sookie no matter what century they lived in.
Modiggy chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
YaY! So, Sookie and Eric are still fated! YES! *fist pump*
Modiggy chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Damn! LOTS of info in this chapter! Pythia and Niall gods? I love where this is going.
Modiggy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh, wow. This is interesting...
fffbone chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Awww what a nice ending. Sookie the Oracle? I think she'll be to busy for that.
LiDa 23 chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Loved the ending!Thanks for sharing with us your wonderful story!
WookieMonster chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Just read the first chapter, and I'm definitely hooked.
jewelpearl chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Well done. Congratulations.
janiaco chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it.
VAlady chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Sookie's punishment for Breandan was fierce but justified. Taking away his physical beauty was ironic since that kind of beauty can so easily draw followers. And of course giving Eric & Sookie a HEA is icing on the cake..lovely story (and it has been nice popping over to your blog and seeing the pictures and how you envision some of the characters).
Wylis chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
It was a great story! You did a wonderful job, it was original moving and just full of action and adventure! Kudos! :)
imlovinfanfic chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
that was a great story. i wish it was longer. i definitely wanted more. anyway, thank you, you're a very talented writer.
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »