Reviews for The Handmaid
ljhjelm49 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I loved it. What a wonderful ending. Thank you for all you have written.

Linda
Janus Thickey chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Oh my gosh! it's over! I don't know if my tears are a sign of joy that the story came to a happy conclusion, or of sadness that the story came to a conclusion. I know I haven't reviewed all the chapters, but this has been an excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it, and it will definitely become a permanent favorite of mine.
imlovinfanfic chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
i'm a mess after all that. hell, i had to break out the kleenex box. anyway, poor eric, how hard it must have been for him to stay away from her all those years.
imlovinfanfic chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
omg, i just love this story. i just started reading it tonight and can't get enough. this chapter was just so good. thanks, now back to reading;)
KYSun chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Sorry to see this story has come to an end. I loved the punishment Sookie handed out to the Gods and to Brendan. I hated that the AP, was ended but glad Sookie will be the one taking her place. Loved the way you ended it all.. Thanks :)
Jadajuice chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I hope your life gets a little less hectic ! Thank you for the great story. I'll be watching to see what else you come up with!
vilannh chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
That was wonderful. I loved Sookie's punishments they were all so fitting. Are you doing a sequel or is this the end? Either way it was really great.
racecz5 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I'm sorry to see the story end but it was a nice wrap-up. My only constructive criticism for the future would be for you to put each chapter away for a few days and then re-read before you post as there were a few confusing sentences and spell check will give you a clear bill of health but some words are not what you intended yet they are still words. I did love this story and can't wait for your next effort so thanks for writing.
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Nice ending. Their enemies underestimated Sookie. Too bad the AP died, but it opens up for Sookie to take her place. I love how she dealt with the Olympus pantheon. Making them experience what it is to be human is just what they needed. Thank you for all your hard work.
whodat2010 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I am going to do my part to help you reach a thousand reviews. It was a nice little story that I enjoyed.
Silver Moon Goddess1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Awww what a beautiful ending to such a great story thank you

*silver moon goddess
AudraLeeony chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
So sad to see it end, but great while it lasted!
ashmo2000 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
awesome end to a awesome story! i'm sad to see it go, but that just means you will be open to create more awesome stories, so i'll hold my tears and wails of depression;)ash
loveallsvmtb chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I loved the story all the way though. Thank you for writing it.
TheLadyKT chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Great as always. kinda quick ending. are you going to do a sequel?

Thanks for writing and sharing.
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »