Reviews for The Handmaid
Baronessjai chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Wow! This was like one of the best stories

I've read...cant wait to see what your

glorious mind comes up with next..

much love and respect :)
jade012 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Well done and congrats on the great number of reviews you've received. I truly enjoyed the journey you took E&S on. Sookie trampling the Greek Gods was a great scene. Battle, passion, intrigue, love, friendship-all elements made truly good story-telling.
Razzie11 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
What a great chapter, and a great ending to a fabulous story. I hope your write more in the future. It has been a treat to always find a new chapter. I liked the ending, and that E&S are finally together. Great job!
ebm1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Great ending, it has been a wonderful story. Thanks.
Kittybird chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Aww...I'm sorry to see the story end, but what a great story it's been! :) Thanks for sharing it with all of us, I've really enjoyed it and I look forward to more of your stories! :)

Hugs!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Awesome Story!
ArnaKittyPet chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
You did a great job with this story, and I hope to read more from you soon! Good luck with everything :)
Sephrenia1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Thank you for the great story ... I am putting it on my rec page
AuntieL chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Congratulations! Excellent ending, my dear.
AlphaSprout chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I am truly sad that the story is over.

It was a great story.
debbieja chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Interesting end to the story. Not to be unkind but in the future you might want to wait for your beta because the mistakes were very distracting and kept bringing me out of the story. I am happy Sookie got her happy ending with Eric and that she was able to teach the fates and the Greek Gods a lesson
desireecarbenell chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
This is a great little gem of a story I have enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for finishing it. I do feel this last chapter was a bit rushed and there are loose ends. Like where did Sookie take Apollo? Well any way thanks you for not leaving it unfinished.
erin1705 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Awesome job on the ending, I loved it! Sookie was kick a** with all of her powers. I think that the punishment she gave Brendan and the God's was very fitting. Thanks for the epilogue too!
kyeager6 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
c-thanks for the story it was a pleasure to read it k
Eternal Kaila chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I will truely miss this story I hope you make a sequel
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »