Reviews for The Handmaid
beth626 chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
awesome story...so sad that pythia died
MsNorthman chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Loved your story, thank you!
MsNorthman chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I am so glad that I finally get to read this story! I have been wanting to read if but you had taken it down. Thanks for reposting it, I love it:)
MistressSteady chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Excellent story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Liked the little glimpse into Princess Asukina's schedule and classes. I'm glad that she is learning not only about her telepathy, but very important lessons about geography and history. Love the mythology add.
emmalilly21 chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
Is there going to be a sequel?
emmalilly21 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Oh my gosh! So SWEET! I'm tearing up here :') Keep updating please!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
This feels a little rushed, but I'm glad they are finally together!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
It doesn't really make sense why she can't know he is a vampire...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I don't like that she renamed her. Interesting concept though!
msbuffi chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Great story, Crisi! Very romantic and so original - just wonderful. I'm so happy that you decided to reload the story. It was a joy to read.
Queen of Night chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Loved it the whole way through! Will there be a sequel?
Mistress-Cinder chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Glad I read this fun story again. I hope you get around to putting the second half on your wordpress site. I would love for you to write a new story soon.
Alskl1ng chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Great to see Erikr's POV and get a little peak into his Viking life. Excellent choice for Erikrs hund, Snö. I like it. And I especially like their playful banter and him teasing his feisty fairy.
Alskl1ng chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Loved their first shared "dream". I'm glad that she is already accepting her telepathy as a gift and trying to not think of it as an abnormality. She'll get there. Excited for her to learn Old Norse and converse with her Erikr.
1,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »